Nichtech Roofing & General Contracting LLC

Claremore, OK 74019

Stone Coated Steel

Stone Coated Steel

roofing2019
26 Gauge Stone Coated Steel. Written Warranty for 2.5 inch hail, 120 mph Wind Warranty, Super Lightweight, Extremely Energy Efficient, Wont Burn.

When we install your new metal roof on your home, our goal is to insure that the installed roof will last a lifetime. At Nichtech we assure that exacting standards are met throughout the entire installation process. Nichtech Roofing understands the technical requirements for superior residential and commercial metal roofing. After 25 years of service to the roofing industry as the National Training Manager for the largest manufacturer of roofing products in the United States (GAF/ELK Materials Corporation); in 2007 I started Nichtech Roofing in Tulsa Oklahoma....

roofing (43)gutter repair (5)house painting (3)woodworking (2)home remodeling (2)

11/20/2020

The owner, Charles, was amazing to work with. It was my first time to deal with hail damage and an insurance claim. He easily guided me through the process. When my insurance tried to deny the damage, Nichtech advocated for me and ultimately led to my trot being replaced. The crew that did the repair were amazing professionals and extremely courteous. Charles made the stressful experience quite pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

07/05/2020

We found the whole process of working with Nichtech to be very satisfying. They were very professional in how they made contact for the roof inspection. Not the "high pressure" sales we had experienced from other roof repair companies. Charles was very helpful in walking through how the repair process would work, our reports and forms needed for the insurance company and the final inspections. All...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and shed Roof replacement, sub-contracted fence and shed painting and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

09/12/2019

I needed all the shingles on my roof replaced as well as a portion of my roof that is flat. I also wanted the longest life shingles I could get. David came out and quoted an impact-resistant shingle that would meet my needs as well as a solution for my flat roof section. As with any type of project like this, some unknown issues were revealed when the old shingles were removed, but David and his t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for providing us with a review. We were very happy to be able to help. Please do not hesitate to call if we can help in the future. Thanks again!

01/07/2019

Did a great job - removed old roof, inspected for any water damage, installed new underlayer and new tiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Thank you for the nice review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

10/23/2017

They were there within hours of the tornado and they were there until the job was completed. Very professional and complete and always available for any questions. You could call them any time and they returned your call right away. They went out of their way to take care of me. I will use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tornado hit and needed new roof and house rebuilt

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

Thank you for the most excellent review. We appreciate you and thank you for your business!

09/20/2017

A total mess, and a waste of my time to try and deal with them. The owner did email me that he was not going to honor the contract- paid to have lawn mowed- took off work to sign contract- total waste of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner of company said the contract we signed was not correct, and wanted hundreds more. He said he was not going to honor the contract.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

As stated when we spoke, I apologized for the confusion my rep caused with your quote.

06/05/2017

Great. Always answers or responds quickly and can complete work timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Look at roof in sapulpa

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. lets us know if we can help in the future

04/25/2017

Just thought everyone should know what a great job Nichtech did for me. They were always on time and called before they came. Very courteous. All of their crew/subcontractors were terrific and gave attention to detail. They acted as though they were happy to be doing the job. They painted the exterior of my house without getting paint spray on my new windows, replaced the decking on my roof and ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing deck, shingles, painting exterior and replace siding on side of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We do appreciate your business very much. Please remember us next time you need something done.

02/24/2017

Very pleased with the service and outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

02/24/2017

Excellent, faulty vent was replaced under warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix solar vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if we can help in the future

We are a General Contractor with our main business being residential and commercial roofing. We offer General Contracting Services such as an add-on, remodel, kitchens & baths, flooring, sheetrock repair, interior & exterior paint, gutters, etc.

no concrete, no windows