AAA Decks INC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2012

We focus on quality, and to keep our overhead and expences down we only have 3 employees,but we are fast and very good at what we do....

Tiller Fence & Deck

162  REVIEWS
Tiller Fence & Deck

Hello my name is Luke Tiller, owner of Tiller Fence and Deck. Thank you for your interest in our company. We sell and install the highest quality of fence, adding beauty and security for your home or business. We use only the best products available, and recycle all materials removed from the job. We demand the highest level of quality in materials and craftsmanship on every job, insuring are customers that they are getting the best. References are available at your request, along with pictures and info about our products. Tiller Fence is fully insured, licensed and bonded and carries workman’s comp for your protection. We guarantee all work with a one year warranty and provide competitive pricing along with military and senior citizen discounts. Our company services all of Oklahoma and gives free estimates. Remember, "You dream it, we build it," and thank you. We look forward to your call.

07/06/2015

Rick and his two hard working helpers started on Monday, May 4th.(Note: It was planned as a 5-6 day job) Removed all decking surfaces and support structures underneath. As part of this process, he discovered that most of the gazebo's vertical support beams had rotted out at ground level. Using additional wood, he braced the gazebo roofing providing added structural support because of dire and seve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 35 year old ground level wood decking (and below ground level support braces and concrete pilings). adjacent to back yard's in-ground pool.. Removed decking and  railings of attached gazebo. Installed new below ground level support structures. and associated concrete pilings.  Replaced all decking surfaces using pre-stained Port Orford Cedar (contractor did the pre-staining....note: I should have requested a darker stain in hind sight). Removed gazebo handrails and replaced with stained cedar. Replaced gazebo main support beams (an unplanned effort) and left gazebo as structurally sound as it was when it was brand new.  Removed and replaced the gas grill which now sits on the new decking.

08/13/2013

The estimate was $950.00 and I paid them $480.00. After making my initial payment I have only talked to them a few times and haven't received calls back after leaving multiple messages. If they don't want to do the work I would just like my money back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Decks Inc was going to seal my deck.

07/10/2013

They have the best craftsmanship I've ever had! I wrote an email about them on their website. They provide professional craftsmanship, fair price and professional workers. I would absolutely use them again in the future if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AAA Decks for my pergola.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you [member name removed] for the fine review. It's customers like you that make this more than a job. It was a pleasure working for you and thanks for the referrals also.

We build custom Pergolas Decks,Pavilions,Decorative concrete and more.