Absolute Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a small company started from scratch and working our way up. our goal is excellent customer satisfaction as well as great customer service. we are not here to rip off customers like some other companies, but to be better than competitive in prices with above average service. that is why i only charge overtime on sundays, instead of starting at 5:00 on weekdays and all weekend, and no double time on sunday as is normal with other companies. we are on call 24/7. i may not be able to come immediately, but will tell you the quickest that i can respond. emergencies take precedence over others, but i will never leave one job unfinished to go to another. i appreciate all criticisms. thank you for your consideration, but please keep in mind, i have to work a full time job to pay my bills at home, so my company is my second job. please do not expect me to leave my paying job to come to you, i will get to you as soon as possible....

RED DIRT SEPTIC

36  REVIEWS
RED DIRT SEPTIC

Full service septic system installation and maintenance company. We service builders and individuals, commercial and residential. We warranty all installations with service contracts available. We operate our own fleet of service and pumping trucks, serving all of Central Oklahoma.

12/17/2017

Mr Bobby Jernigan came out & gave us an estimate that was lower than the others and replaced a Bradford White natural gas hot water heater with a new Bradford White natural gas one. We even got a 40 gallon one instead of 30 and he still beat the competition on price. He had to relocate the hot water heater to a closet & do extra venting & other things to bring it up to code. He also had to do some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater had to be replaced & brought up to code

CATEGORY plumbing

04/10/2016

We had a great experience with this highly professional, courteous, and efficient contractor. He also provided an education about the work he did and the overall condition of our plumbing. We are very, very pleased and plan to call again for services when we need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outdoor faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called on because of a clogged sewer line. Bob was right on time, with helper and equipment. The line was Old. Cast iron and some orange-berg. Clogged with roots. Arrived at scheduled time early next day to avoid the heat. I was informed all during the process. He was very concerned about the cost. When he presented the invoice, he went through each item and made sure I understood. Left my laundry room in better condition than when he came. Repaired the folding doors, broken when new washer was installed recently.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and flushed my sewer lines.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

10/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to replace the entire gas line system for the house. Very good work and will recommend this company to anyone! Very reasonable cost for this work. Very quick reply to my email from Angie's list, answered the same day and got an estimate the same day (10/27/2014)!

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

Plumbing inspections prior to purchase, sewer and drain cleaning, remodel, repair, replace, gas pressure tests, gas line leak repair, gas line replacement both inside and out, spa repair and installation, water softener installation and service/repair, new construction & complete remodels.

If I cannot perform a service or am not comfortable performing a service I will let you know in person.