JNG Remodeling

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since October 2017

B Rated | 2 Reviews

JNG Remodeling has been serving the surrounding areas of Tulsa, we employ the very best professional and friendly team. We offer FREE estimates....

VICKI BERG PROPERTY Manager

Vicki Berg is a licensed Principal Real estate Broker for the State of Oklahoma, in business since 1980 managing single family houses, duplexes and condos for individuals and investors. Vicki is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROPERTY MANAGERS (NARPM) having earned the designation of Professional Property Manager (PPM) held by only 15% of the entire national membership. In addition, Vicki is a past President of the Tulsa Chapter of NARPM and continues to serve on its board. Call Vicki to discuss your needs in rental property in the Tulsa and Broken Arrow areas.

D

05/06/2018

Very poor. It took 5-6times linger than originally stated. Poor workmanship. Poor customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of home

CATEGORY carpet installation,concrete repair,drywall,flooring,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,doors,floor cleaning,mudjacking

10/07/2017

when Jacob came out for the FREE estimate, he had some paint samples with him, I was able to pick a color i loved and the job was scheduled for next day. I was very pleased with the work they did. I had a lot of rooms that needed to be painted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am starting an in home daycare and needed my interior painted. I called JNG Remodeling and Jacob came right out which was nice, he gave me a FREE estimate and was able to schedule my house the next day. Jacob had called the next day and let me know when they were coming, him and 2 other guys show up and they went to work. within 4 hours my whole interior was painted. I fell back in love with my house. Thank you so much JNG Remodeling!

CATEGORY remodeling

Home remodeling, handyman services, drywall & repair, seamless gutters, plumbing, electrical and much more