Builders Transmission & U-Haul

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

Builders Transmission is a quality repair and maintenance shop in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. We are the first transmission shop in Oklahoma that offers a 100% Transmission Flush. Our team services the surrounding areas with transmission repair and routine maintenance. We offer additional products and services from installing gear vendors to shift kits. We’ve all been there: a vehicle starts to get moody, or the check engine light inexplicably turns on and off. Stop in for scheduled maintenance or have your check engine light checked to pinpoint the problem with your vehicle. We use the most current equipment to service and diagnose your vehicle properly. Being without transportation is an enormous inconvenience, therefore we work hard to ensure that your vehicle will be on the road as quickly as possible. ...

Little Hills Moving Company

We are a family owned and operated business serving the Oklahoma City metro area and surrounding cities throughout the state. Do you need to move your home, apartment, or condo across town, the state, or the country? We can help. Little Hills has plenty of experience moving and loading all your personal belongings. Call for free estimates and we will make your next move the easiest move you ever had.

06/07/2019

Excellent. Twenty year old vehicle running better than it has in years. They identified problems other than the transmission and successfully repaired them. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission rebuild and other repairs

09/07/2017

Work done, no issues. Service fees are probably comparable to any other place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed transmission serviced in my truck

02/07/2017

Great customer service. Would for sure have my transmission repaired there. As for other services I will probably go somewhere cheaper. I have another mechanic where the hourly rate is not as high and does great work. However, they have great customer service and they gave me the angies list discount ans then some more becuase I was spending so much. So they were very kind to do so. You want your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild transmission. Tune up. Compression test.

CATEGORY auto repair

02/06/2017

Excellent. I am definitely going back there when I need automotive work done. They are the best I have found in and around Tulsa.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a transmission flush, brake job and a wheel bearing replaced. Their courteous and professional staff worked to my schedule and did an excellent job.

02/01/2016

I referred a friend for a transmission overhaul.  Did an excellent job and less than other competitors.  Very good communication and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhaul Lexis Transmission

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair