A-Z Paint & Drywall

A 86 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2012

3310 W Atlanta St

Broken Arrow, OK 74012

A-Z Paint & Drywall is a fully insured, small, locally owned, and operated business. I am Scott Mackey, the owner. I am dedicated to quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction. I provide free estimates. I do the work myself, with the aid of my helper, and have owned my painting business for 17 years. I have 25 years of experience in all aspects of drywall and painting services. If you are looking for a quality job at an affordable price, give me a call!...

interior painting (82)drywall repair (22)house painting (17)plaster (7)wallpaper removal (6)cabinet refacing (2)water and smoke damage (2)wallpapering (2)epoxy flooring (1)mold removal (1)window replacement (1)

04/22/2020

The job went so smoothly and Scott was so professional. He was always on time and stayed in constant contact with us during the process. His work is quality for sure. We have other projects we will need competed in the next few months and will only be using Scott. I would refer him to any of my friends and family without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

04/01/2020

Scott is great to work with and very professional. We remodeled a house recently and his work alone (kitchen cabinet painting and the entire exterior painting) made the biggest impact on the transformation. He listens to all requests and doesn’t cut corners. I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets painted, exterior house painted

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

12/10/2019

Scott is an expert craftsman. He is also a encyclopedia of paint and painting. I am totally satisfied with his work and highly recommend him. If you are needing paint or drywall work, Scott is the man to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete House Exterior, Interior Sheetrock repair and paint, and interior painting of first floor living area.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

03/14/2019

This is the second job Scott has completed for us. Very reasonable prices. Does excellent work and is dependable. I definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wallpaper in 3 bathrooms. Paint all 3.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you so much for your review! I look forward to working with you in the future.

12/03/2018

Requested a quote though Angie's List on September 19. Never did get a callback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

11/12/2018

Scott is very professional and thorough. I will definitely use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wallpaper, repair drywall and paint two story entryway and kitchen/breakfast nook.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

08/24/2018

Great. Did a great job. Very particular about his work. Prompt about beginning on time and putting in a full day's work. Planning his next job for us to begin next spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and refirbish wood trim.

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

08/22/2018

I can't brag on Scott enough. He came to the house to give us an estimate and told us it would be a few weeks out before he could get to us. He called periodically to update us on his schedule. When the week came for him to come out, my husband and I had an emergency that took us away from the house for a week. We notified Scott and he said he would contact us the following week. And he did. On th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the exterior of the house caulked and painted, along with a second building next to the house that contains a second garage and apartment on top. He also patched some drywall and added texture to a bathroom wall.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate your time and look forward to working with you again.

03/31/2018

It went great Scott exceeded my expectations he does amazing work. Great communication he always arrived when he said he would and was quick to respond to my emails and texts. I wish all contractors had the same level of professionalism and quality of work that Scott does. I will definitely be calling Scott again for any future paint and drywall work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and interior paint completely repainted dining kitchen, and laundry room. repainted entry living room and guest room ceiling and repaired drywall in 7 different areas

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

02/12/2018

Excellent. I’m very happy with the work. We have him quoting more work to do for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of bathrooms and closets.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Tile Roofing, Wood Shake Roofing, Modified Bitumen & Tpo Flat Roofing, Commercial Roofing, flat or low slope roof coatings, Copper Seamless Guttering, Half Round Guttering, Commercial Guttering, Aluminum Seamless Guttering, Rain Barrels, Rain-Chains, Gutter Protection Systems, Under Ground Drains, French Drains, Channel Drains, Commercial Drains, metal siding, hardy siding, vinyl siding, stucco, painting, outdoor living areas, remodeling, etc.

WE CAN GENERAL CONTRACT ANY WORK YOU NEED DONE TO ENSURE ITS PROPER INSTALLATION TO OUR PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS.

Check, PayPal