CONSTRUCTION, REMODEL, ADD-ON, FIRE AND WATER RESTORATIONS, INSURANCE WORK, REPAIRS...

11/02/2016

Everyone I dealt with was professional and friendly. Showed up when they said they would, did a wonderful job and cleaned up. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. Put up with my changing my mind more than once. Didn't make me feel bad about doing that to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new higher bathroom cabinets and flooring in my master bath.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

10/05/2016

not done. changed the grade from F to C. finally got my estimate. considering that i have all the materials to finish the remodel, i feel that the estimate is way too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finish a bathroom remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets

C

06/25/2015

Nothing happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sadly I need an extensive bathroom remodel.. The owner came all the way to Skiatook, where he grew up and spent 2 hours measuring and taking pics etc.  Then nothing.. Can't even get a quote.. :(

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to cut an entryway from closer to master shower fixed lead and fixed the shower pan

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/19/2015

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hinges on my cabinets and put the handles and knobs on.  They did such a great job.  I would recommend them to anyone.

CATEGORY remodeling

NA

Similar businesses in your area...