Outdoor Pro

A 166 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2008

2613 E. 161st St. S.

Bixby, OK 74008

With 19 years of industry experience Outdoor Pro was formed by owner Jake Rowland in 2002. Jake is on site for all jobs and is a one stop shop for your landscaping, tree trimming/removal, hardscape, and water feature needs. Our focus is in customer satisfaction and we won't quit until you are completely satisfied....

lawn & landscaping (134)lawn care (70)tree service (44)leaf removal (23)hardscaping (20)irrigation system (10)lawn treatment (6)mulch delivering (5)concrete repair (5)firewood company (4)decks & porches (3)

10/17/2020

Excellent. Jake and his crew did a great job when they said they would do it and at the price that was quoted. No surprises. Very responsive to what we wanted. I would highly recommend this company and will hire them again if I need work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new French drains, removing bushes, leveling out part of the yard

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

06/03/2020

Great, completed work exactly how I wanted it done. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two flagstone paths, covered tree roots and resoded.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you so much for the business and the kind words!! A pleasure to work with and for you, look forward to the next occasion!!

12/20/2019

Jake, Kerry and Jose trimmed back three very large trees around our house. One limb was very large and required a lot of acrobatics and careful roping and maneuvering. Another was very, very high up in a tree in my backyard. No problem for this crew. Quality work. Jake blew sawdust off my roof and these guys cleaned up like they hadn't been there at all. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limb Trimming

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you for the kind review and business!! Look forward to much more in the future!!

12/04/2019

Jake and his team showed up on the day we discussed. They did the work very quickly and for a very reasonable price. Our yard looks great! Jake does great work at reasonable prices and he has exceeded our expectations every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal from our very large yard with many deciduous trees.

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Thank you for the business and kind words!!! It is customers like you that make our company successful! I look forward to any and all outdoor projects you have in the future! Again, thank you!

10/04/2019

Excellent, fast and professional. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace patio floor

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Great lady to work with and for!! Thank you for the business!!

09/18/2019

My yard finally looks great. Jake has a wealth of knowledge and experience about landscaping design and maintenance. He and his crew added new garden beds and planted 21 shrubs and trees. They also "limbed up" an existing maple tree. All existing shrubs were skillfully pruned by Jake who was always present. They were easy to work with, kept me advised about all facets of the job, and were there wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Select and install trees and shrubs, enlarge garden areas, pruning

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for the work! Look forward to more in the future. Great guy to have as a customer

09/17/2019

Jake and his team did a great job...beyond our expectations. This was a pretty large job that was beyond our capability. They completed the work in the estimated time and for far less than his original estimate. We couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks, Jake!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage, tree removal & stump grinding, large tree trimming, clean beds, shape landscaping and mulch beds.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

This was a heavy duty landscape cleanup. Thank you for the business!!!!!!

08/18/2019

Everything was great. Very pleased with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several trees cut down

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you for the business!! We look forward to much more in the future!

06/12/2019

I was very pleased with the hard work from Jake Rowland and his crew. They did a good job of cleaning up after their project too. I would recommend them for any job you may have for concrete and landscaping. I have used them for both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work for new patio and new pad under my a/c unit & new drainage installed. Installed new landscape timbers.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for the business and the great review!! Call us for anything you may need outdoors. Thanks again!

05/28/2019

I was very pleased with the promptness of their response back to me and showing up early to do the work. It only took an hour to take out 3 large hollys and 8 smaller boxwoods and they did a good job of clean up and hauling everything off. I recommended them to a couple of people so far and plan on having them do some other projects for me also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out 2 large Foster Hollys, 1 large Holly and 8 small boxwoods.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and the business!! We look forward to completing your concrete job very soon! Great lady to work for!

Landscape Installation & Renovation, Seasonal Landscape Maintenance, Hedge Trimming, Landscape Bed Cleaning, Mulching, Seasonal Flowers, Hardscapes, Water Features, Tree Trimming & Removal, Stump grinding, Sprinkler Repair, General Clean-Up & Hauling, Sod Installation, Dirt work, Lite Tractor Work, Seasoned Firewood Delivery

Routine lawn mowing, leaf removal, weed control/fertilizer(Subcontracted via Partners Lawncare)