Body Worx Chiropractic

Angie's List since September 2011

At Body Worx Chiropractic we understand that your life is controlled and expressed through your nervous system. Optimal health is a result of an optimal functioning nervous system to function at it's highest level. If you are having health concerns or want to Live a Life Without Limits, Chiropractic is for you. As a Chiropractor, I understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with similar conditions, they may respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs and goals. No matter if you are a new born baby or a 98 year old great-grandmother we will work with you to Live a Life Without Limits....

01/01/2013

It went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I woke up one day and literally couldnt walk.  I have no health insurance and was afraid that I may go bankrupt by going to a hospital.  I went to his clinic and he examined me for $50, diagnosed the problem and required that I follow a strict plan to renew my health.  I followed his advice and to this day I am so thankful for his ability to solve my problems.  I feel soooooo much better and it was only $100 a month.  Once he reduced my appointments, the price was $50 a month.  Tony Hicks is very knowledgeable and did an excellent job.

CATEGORY chiropractor

09/22/2011

The chiropractor owns the fitness center.  I visit both the chiropractor and the fitness center.  It's very helpful that the chiropractic clinic is right there.  I visit them daily.  They are very professional, quick, and very helpful.  It's a very clean place.  They use very modern equipment.  It's an upper scale fitness club.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to BodyWorx for fitness training.

CATEGORY fitness center

Adjustments/manipulation, ultrasound therapeutic exercise, chiropractic massage, electrical muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, interferential stimulation, gym, tanning, boxing, classes and smoothies.