TS Heat & Air Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8484 NW 39th Expressway

Bethany, OK 73008

TS Heat & Air provides Heating and Air Conditioning repair and replacement services in Oklahoma City metro area at affordable rates. Call us at 405-789-5969!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (72)

08/17/2019

Excellent, Billie Townsend came that very evening and fixed the problem that we were having with our AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintance/cleaning done on AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with his service.

07/17/2019

My 80-year old mother's air conditioning went out on Monday. She called the company who has been inspecting the system twice a year for over 5 years. After waiting all day for them to show up, the technician told her that she should replace the whole system to the tune of $9000. My mom called me (I live in another state). I talked to the technician and he listed off several things that were wrong ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank you very much for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

12/01/2018

The tech talked me through some common issues to check before he even came out in hope of saving me some money. He showed up and quickly diagnosed the problem, a blown control board. He got the part the next morning, this was an after hours call, and had my heater working before noon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Quit Working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Thank you for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

10/25/2018

Went very well. Technician (Terrell?) and assistant were awesome. Explained everything so that i knew exactly what to expect even though the job was complicated and difficult due to the way that my house is built. They did excellent work and then cleaned up after themselves! I would absolutely recommend this company. I only wish they did electrical work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an additional return added to my system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give Tarryl a review. I'm glad you were happy with the service he provided.

07/23/2018

I’ve used this company several times in the past and have found them very professional and helpful (They replaced a complete system in one of our homes). My assigned technician (Chris) was excellent. This was a newly purchased home and Chris was very patient and thorough. He cleaned the units, charged and changed filters on two heat and air units. We decided to purchase TS’s annual service contrac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal Check Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you were happy with the service Chris provided.

07/21/2018

He fixed the problem quickly and well. I have had no problems with this hot weather.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

09/28/2017

They came right over when they said they would. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate to replace the heat and air.

08/29/2017

Ok they cut off the duct that we did not need for the garage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cut off from supplying air side.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

07/01/2017

I was really happy I gave them a try - so much so that I wished I would have switched a year or so ago. The office staff is very friendly, easy to work with, and quick to return calls. The technician that came to my house was punctual, professional, and down-to-earth. The technician, Travis Wolf, did a full system check, confirmed I was low by about 1.5 pounds of Freon, and added the Freon. I also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to use Dahl Heat and Air but it changed ownership and the quality of work and customer service, primarily from office staff, seemed to go downhill. I looked for a new company to try, did a lot of research, and decided to give TS Heat and Air a try. I needed a spring maintenance check and the unit also seemed to be low on Freon. I also had a few minor issues with my ducting that I wanted to ask about and maybe get a quote on the cost to fix.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with Travis and the service he provided.

01/12/2017

Nothing at all was wrong with the boiler. This company claims to give free estimates, and yet we were charged a service fee. I mean, there was no mention of a $99 service charge, none whatsoever, when we called to make the appointment. As the proud owner of a local small business, I find it abhorant to be taken advantage of through false advertising by other local companies. When my company says F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The boiler seemed to be overheating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding but all of our advertising clearly states that we give free estimates for system replacements. A service call to inspect or diagnose a problem with a system does not fall into this category.

Heating and air conditioning repair and replacement & indoor air quality.

Duct cleaning