MR STOP LEAK ROOFING

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since April 2007

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Mr. Stop Leak Roofing has been owned and operated in the Oklahoma City area for over 40 years. Owner Chris Scheiem has over 45 years of experience in the roofing industry and is proud to continue serving his home town. Providing quality expertise and spectacular customer service are important to Mr. Stop Leak Roofing. ...

Haddon Roofing LLC

108  REVIEWS
Haddon Roofing LLC

A quality roof will protect your home from rain and other elements. A well cared for roof can help you cut down on utility costs. All buildings need a proper roof in order for the structure to be protected. Choose from a number of materials to fit your need. We will be happy to work on all roofs including metal, flat, residential and commercial. Whether you need shingles or shake, your roofing needs are just a phone call away. We are a local Oklahoma company, owned and operated by members of your community. Winds can be harsh here, so it’s important when you see a problem that you act fast. Don’t let flaking shingles cause more problems later when they could be fixed now.

Offers by Haddon Roofing LLC on Angie's List

07/02/2012

Leaks were not fixed...came back severa times...reluctantly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had roof repairs...continued to leak...Glen originally started the company...he was good...but retired...his grand-son Chris is the roofer now and he's awful...shows up when he feel like it and couldn't ever stop the leaks...then just quit responding to my calls...he's not Mr. Stop Leak

06/30/2012

I did that already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof is relatively new but I had a stain on my kitchen ceiling.  He said he thought it was not my roof but some windows on 2nd. floor that needed caulking.  Plus he fixed a small area that the roofers had not done well.   I have a 75 year old house. When someone works on a roof like mine, you have to have some faith because you can't go see it yourself.  I feel confident that he fixed the problem.

08/30/2011

So far it is not leaking hence I guess it is okay.  They came and did what they had to do and left.  I cannot complain.  I am happy and hopefully I would need them but if I have to I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Mr. Stop Leak Roofing to install a mix on my roof to stop the leak.

08/20/2009

The experience went really well and I was very impressed with them. I would hire them again if needed. It is a family owned business – they were very professional, did a great job and kept me informed about things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the roof for me.

04/25/2007

He seemed to do a very good job. The shingles he used matched the other part very well. He did show up on time and was done in about 2 hours. I was pleased with him because he let me look over what he had done before he left. I did call several other companies and this company was the cheapest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them replace a small section of my roof after the wind had blown it away. I have a 1900 square foot home. He did clean up after the job was done.

Roofing Roof Repairs, Commercial and Residential