Brown, Dr. Dean S.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2010

06/05/2017

Always friendly and treated as if I'm the only one that matters during my appointment time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. S. Dean Brown has been my doctor for nearly 40 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor that has become a family friend through the years. His nurse, Rhonda, is top of the line as well. Highly recommend if you need a doctor.

08/04/2014

We are very pleased with him. We have been seeing him for five years. He is just very approachable. He is someone who listens to your concerns and addresses them. He is always so good to make appropriate referrals. So, we are just real comfortable with him. He has a very nice office. They are really good with their billing and administration as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have our primary care with Gilbert Medical Center and we see Dr. Dean Brown.

05/20/2013

Having used the service of Dr. Brown of the course of many years, I find him the best as a diagnostic physician. I trust him in all my healthy care needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On going primary physician

10/22/2011

When I go in, usually I can get in pretty quickly. He will spend a lot of time with me. If necessary, he will take care of any problems. I feel like he is a good doctor. He takes care of his patient well. He spends time and talks to us. I can have my input. I haven't had any reason not to use him. I will grade him A on everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brown is my internist. The last visit was a couple of months ago. I have been going to him since 2001.

CATEGORY internist

08/16/2011

He is very caring and personal. He takes personal interest in his patients. He is good at diagnosis and will send you to a specialist if it is not is speciality area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been my internal medicine doctor for the past 35 years.

CATEGORY family doctor,infectious disease doctor

Family practitioner.