Jay's Automotive

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since November 2010

Jay's has a staff of 10 people. Certifications by the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence, & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineering). We contract in specialized service and consulting for companies needing assistance with service & maintenance....

03/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got my car in and fixed within hours. They called me to let me know what they found, explained it in plain English, and told me the total with labor and tax before they did anything.

05/15/2015

It turned out really well. They drove me back to work in the morning and then in the afternoon I called them and they came to pick me up and take me back to the shop to pick up my car. The headlights worked very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had some auto work done at Jay's Automotive. They replaced the headlight in the front of my car.

06/28/2013

They found it was the a/c unit going bad, and were able to keep open communication during the inspection process. It was fixed right, and we were happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our daughter's car there to have it checked, after another mechanic could not find the problem.

CATEGORY auto repair

Services include: Diagnostics, Accessories & Optional Equipment, Body & Frame, Brakes & Traction Control, Cruise Control, Engine & Air Conditioning, Instrument Panel, Gauges & Warning Indicators, Lighting & Horn, Power & Ground Distribution, Powertrain Management ( Fuel Systems, Fuel Pumps, Ignition Systems, Spark plugs, Coils), Relays & Modules, Restraints & Safety Systems, Sensors & Switches, Starting & Charging, Steering & Suspension, Transmission & Drivetrain, Windows & Glass, Wiper & Washer

We do not paint or perform body work.