We are a family owned business consisting of myself, my wife and one employee. We strive to leave each job with a happy customer from a job well done. We've lived and worked in the Nowata and Bartlesville area for 20+ years. Word of mouth has always been our best advertising and has kept us in business all these years....

08/29/2016

The owner has always been prompt, has done quality work and he's who we call anytime we need a job done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry, fireplace renovation, laying hardwood flooring, painting, built deck and pergola, hung new front and back doors and too many other jobs to list over the last 8 years.

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, remodeling, wallpaper, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

08/21/2016

Things went well, had some minor items to review, but all was done in timely manner. Very happy with everything. They will do almost anything that has to do with home repair/remodel and work with you when you have questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint/touch-up 4 rooms, baseboard work, install cabinets, new counter top, appliances in kitchen, install new door, replace porch railing.

CATEGORY drywall, interior designers, wallpaper removal, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

08/21/2016

They were on time and quick to review everything with me as they did it. After they completed the ceiling we had a roof leak and they came within a few hours to repair it. Set up more work with them. Very Pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had damage to ceiling and wall, needed repair and paint

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY carpet installation, interior painters

06/05/2014

It went well, as usual.  Denise and Loyd (husband and wife) work together.  Denise has a decorating degree and Loyd seems to be able to do almost anything.  I got their name from a realtor in Bartlesville in 2010, and they have been working for me ever since.  They got my house in Dewey, Ok. ready to sell.   I've moved to Overland Park, Ks., and they still come up and help me out  as their time pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted, repaired drywall, installed new ceiling fans, tiled bathroom, removed wall paper, helped with decorating ideas, recovered two chairs, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, interior designers, upholstery, wallpaper removal, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

Eaton Painting & Renovation can do most everything in the building/remodeling business. We also power wash decks and concrete. Install trim, flooring, windows & doors. Rehab bathrooms for handicap accessibility and build decks and ramps.

We can install light fixtures/fans or change out faucets but anything more than that requires a licensed electrician or plumber.

NA
Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...