Doenges Ford Lincoln

Founded 1941 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBAs - Price Road Auto, Doenges Toyota Ford Lincoln, Doenges Lincoln, Doenges Lincoln Mercury, Doenges Ford, Doenges Toyota, Doenges-Bartlesville, Doenges Toyota Ford Lincoln Mercury....

09/06/2017

I have tires for life when I bought the car, so they didn't charge me for that.They didn't charge me for the fluid or anything else they checked over. If ever had to buy another car I think I would go back there. They have a really nice waiting room with coffee, donuts, magazines. They were just real good. They changed me the stuff that what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change and tire rotation. They checked the fluid.

07/21/2016

08/26/2015

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

06/05/2014

They do cheap oil changes and then they try to get other things fixed in your car too. They were okay. The waiting room was comfortable, it has good heating and who wants to wait in the waiting room but it really wasn't bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doenges Ford Lincoln did oil change for me.

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unsure my bfs car |

CATEGORY auto repair

Doenges Toyota Ford Lincoln Mercury is a full service auto dealership offering sales, service, maintenance, parts, accessories and body shop. Now in our third generation of family ownership we are driven to provide complete transportation solutions for our customers. The Doenges family and associates take great pride in being involved in the community through financial and volunteer support for countless causes and organizations -- including the United Way, Price Tower Arts Center, Woolaroc, Re