GULU ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

We do residential and commercial wiring-being in business for 30+ years Our work is warranted, and we are a union shop...

Second Nature Landscape Services Inc

Serving Mahoning & Trumbull Counties for over 35 years. Residential and commercial repair, replacement and installation of landscape design, lawn, brick walkways, patios & walls, corrective pruning, mulching, leaf & snow removal.

05/08/2017

A professional job,they gave me the option of a standard work box or heavy duty ,for a ceiling fan.(which i chose) ,cost difference was minimal.They also moved the line for my bathroom vanity light,and hung both fixtures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new overhead box put in for a chandelier.

05/03/2017

GREAT DONE BEFORE I KNEW IT WHILE I WAS AT WORK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OUTSIDE LIGHT

CATEGORY electrician

04/09/2017

The gentlemen were very prompt in getting back to me when I called and showed up on time. They ran into many problems with my older house but resolved everything. They were very professional. They cleaned up all scraps and boxes. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple outlets replaced. Ceiling fans wired and installed. Light rewired.

12/30/2014

We are very pleased with the workmanship and also the flexibility of scheduling to accommodate some special needs we have requested. They are very accommodating and very professional!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Currently running electrical throughout the new addition to our home as well as completing numerous tasks inside the current home. They added overhead lighting and switches to all rooms and also re-routed the electric needed in the new laundry room! All have been very pleasant and professional. They have done previous work and will do any future work needed. They have been accommodating in splitting up their tasks to fit our schedule rather than making us wait. It has been appreciated.

07/15/2014

The job was nicely and neatly done, The electrician was Luke Valentine. His work was very professional and he went to great efforts to clean up after the job was complete. Luke was polite but worked steadily and diligently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 220 line for electric clothes dryer

CATEGORY electrician

Free estimates are given to local homeowners Electrical wiring of hotels, senior assisted living, high rises, condos, new houses/and troubleshooting and residential issues

Check, Visa, MasterCard