Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

My Computer Works

248  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Award 2019
Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

12/27/2015

All went well and he was very professional and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed flatscreen TV on wall mount and attached to bluray player and Comcast HDbox and gave tutorial on how to use new TV.

CATEGORY computer sales

12/01/2015

Two great guys installed system did fantastic job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new tv and system

CATEGORY home theater design,tv sales

11/05/2015

Perfect! This is the 3rd time we have used the Geek Squad because they are that good! Keep us informed, prompt, punctual, in and out so we can be on about our day......everything, just the way we like it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed wireless router, checked and updated our system throughout the house

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

05/13/2015

He realized that I needed an updated running system after putting in more memory. He told me what to buy. He also noticed a program I was using that was taking up my memory and suggested to get rid of it. He was nice very comfortable to talk to and above all he came an hour away from.another job and stayed from 5;00Pm to 7:30 PM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me with computer problem on my IMac

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available