Clearwater Plumbing and Drain Service LLC

Angie's List since May 2011

Locally owned & operated....

EMS PLUMBING & HEATING

Since 1974, EMS Plumbing & Heating has been dedicated to providing residential and commercial customers like you with the very best in heating and plumbing system maintenance, repairs, snaking of drains, and installations. Our family owned and operated company is a proud member of the Home Builders Association (HBA), Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Regional Chamber of Commerce. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on the services you need.

02/17/2017

Since I could not be there, he called me to let me know how it was going and provided me before and after pictures of the job. He told me how much it would be before he started. I am very happy with his keeping me informed and with the neat and tidy results. Thank you John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old shower pipe had sprung a leak. John had to repair and replace the leaky pipe, the old shower valve and 2 faucets and repair the access wall.

11/02/2015

It took them approximately 90 minutes to complete all the work.  They were very professional and kept me up to date on the progress of the project.  I was expecting a much higher cost and was amazed at how low the actual cost.  I had them out in the spring to do plumbing in the kitchen and bathroom sinks, including new fixtures so I knew they do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John  and his son came out after leaks in gas lines were discovered during maintenance service on the furnace that required a plumber to replace.  There were 6 leaks discovered in total.  They replaced lines, valves, removed lines to gas fixtures no longer used, and tested all lines for leaks when they were through.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

05/09/2015

I had put off repairs for a while fearing expense.  The faucets in the bathroom and kitchen were leaking and that's how they were broken from repeated force of trying to shut them off.  I shut off hot water that was leaking in bathroom sink about a week before. When the faucet broke in the kitchen, I could not shut off the water since that sink had the old red wheels to shut off water and I didn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came on emergency basis for broken kitchen faucet.  Replaced kitchen sink basket filters. Cleared clogged pipes in kitchen sink. Installed new kitchen sink shutoff valves. Replaced bathroom sink faucet, which was also broken. Replaced bathroom sink pipes that were needed.

04/08/2015

He said there were stones in it from the water. He replaced the washer in the sink because I didn't notice that when you had it on water was running down. He was very observant. I had him check every single one of my pipes - I trust him, and he's my only plumber from now on. I'll always call him - very nice and very thorough. Also very honest, took his time, and gave me a lot of good tips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pipe that was leaking and he fixed it

08/19/2014

Great work! I called and they were at my house within the hour with the replacement in hard. Would definitely use again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a faulty sump pump.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hot water heater installation, replacement & repair, water and gas leak, toilet repair, sump pump, Pipe removal, drain cleaning & plumbing.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa