A&E Remodeling

Founded 2016 •

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 10 years of experience, A&E Remodeling will beat any competitors' quote, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us today and see why our clients refer us to everyone!...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

08/14/2019

They were the cheapest option and I really appreciated that. They were nice, quick, timely, came early and did everything in a shorter time than I have expected. They worked with me a lot. She really took the time to make sure that I have everything that I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my cabinets, fixed my floor, did tile floor replacement in the bathroom, fixed my patio and replaced my door.

CATEGORY flooring,cabinet refacing,doors

08/09/2019

His work is very good, it's really nice, and he's timely. He Cleans up very well and he was even at my house today putting on a second deck fore me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angel built me a deck.

CATEGORY decks

08/06/2019

The service was prompt, professional, reliable and the prices were reasonable. I was really impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some patio work, wood floors and install some cabinets.

CATEGORY remodeling

Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Deck Repairs and Building, Minor Electrical, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal