Narrow Path Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160213

113 South Detroit Street

Xenia, OH 45385

We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for payment....

plumbing (392)water heater repair and installation (70)drain cleaning (31)water softener installation and repair (30)well and water pump (18)excavating (12)sewer cleaning (9)home remodeling (9)gas leak repair (7)home remodeling (5)gas fireplace repair (1)

09/25/2020

Good! He was very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just an appraisal and a quote.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/15/2020

I had another plumber out for a quote. He said $425 and he would need to open the wall and it would take 6-8 hours. Narrow Path's men came out a few days later. They quickly discovered that there was no leak. An overflow hose was not in the drain. They fixed that, showed we what happened and there was no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

06/28/2020

Great, very professional, clean,curious,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher installed

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

01/30/2020

I am very satisfied with the work and how quickly they finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a defective tower in the toilet tank that sometimes would not allow fresh water to refill the tank & toilet bowl when flushing the toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

D

08/26/2019

We bought a new water softening system from Narrow Path in 2015. Earlier this year the performace of the softener degraded so badly that I called Narrow Path to come out & look at it, again. The worker came, looked at the softener, and left. I was told by my family members (I was not home during the visit) that the worker said he had to call the manufacturer and would call us back with a solution....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of water softener problems

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

07/05/2019

Replaced seal, corrected the problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet upstairs leaked

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

05/23/2019

He discovered the toilet seal was slightly leaking, and that the existing seal was not thick enough. There is a slant where the seal is applied, and it was not effectively sealing. He replaced it with a thicker seal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic smell was coming into bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

05/01/2019

They called to come early, arrived in a timely manner, and completed the work in a reasonable time. The people were friendly and professional. Their work was neatly and professionally done. They cleaned up after they were done. Their charges were reasonable. Next time I need a plumber, I will call them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water softener already on site

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business

01/18/2019

Their estimate was comparable to other estimates I received. The problem returned about 1 week after the first service call. Narrow Path Plumbing returned promptly, fixed the problem and did not charge me anything further. I will definitely call them the next time I need a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair tub faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

11/07/2018

No one came to the house to give me an estimate. I received a phone call to setup an appointment and we were all set for someone to come and give me a quote for the job. The day of the appointment I received a call asking if I could change the time of the appointment because something had come up. I told them I could change it, however it would have to be in the evening or weekend, the lady told m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing water pipes to PEX

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Plumbing repairs & installation. Backflow testing & installation. Water heater installation & repair. Water filtration systems, water softeners, iron filters, dual tank systems, well systems & upgrades. Drain cleaning.

Ask For Details