Master Craft Carpet Cleaning

A 381 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2006

1855 Bellbrook Ave Ste H

Xenia, OH 45385

Master Craft Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning provides cleaning and restoration services to both residential and commercial clients in Dayton, OH and surrounding areas. We are an IICRC Certified Firm, A+ rated member of Better Business Bureau, and fully bonded and insured. Additional phone numbers: (937) 427-7600; (937) 222-1733 & (937) 235-9068....

carpet cleaning (377)upholstery cleaning (33)carpet installation (13)floor cleaning (9)tile installation (5)water and smoke damage (2)

03/07/2019

Master Craft came to my house today and cleaned all the traffic areas in my house for a very reasonable price, I'm very pleased with the job they did. I will recommend them to my friends and family and have them come again when needed. The dog accident stains are gone and the carpet smells great! I will call you again and appreciate your work! See you next time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

01/29/2018

We have used Mastercraft for years and we are very happy with their service. They are professional and prompt. Always considerate and careful with furniture. They got stains out of the sofa including candle wax. It now looks like new. We have also had them clean grout and tile floors in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, upholstery ckeaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as customers and appreciate your feedback! Tony Herdman Owner

01/06/2018

It went great! No problems--friendly and professional staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

11/28/2017

Very well. Punctual. Very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned family room and stairs carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

10/27/2017

I am always relieved to see how clean my carpets get after Master Craft is done with them. Originally I wanted to leave a lower mark on price because their deals used to be a little bit better but actually, for such good work they are very reasonable. It threw me a bit that there wasn't always someone available to pick up the phone right away and you had to wait for a call back, that's not my favo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my stairs, living room, and great room carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

09/26/2017

They were on time. They took their time and made sure each carpet was cleaned and the stains were treated. One of my carpets is almost white and was very soiled in one area. Tony worked on it relentlessly and it now looks brand new. I am very impressed and pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all of my carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

09/18/2017

Ok. Overall, it looked great. I still saw places that I wished they would have gotten a little better, along the edges. But in their defense, I didn't ask them to do it after I saw it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned kitchen tile and grout. Sealed grout.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

09/04/2017

Great!They were very nice, on time and thoughtful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

08/23/2017

The stains and odor are gone thanks to the expert work of the Master Craft techs. Great job! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The carpeting in our home was heavily stained by our 17-year old dog. We thought we would have to replace the carpeting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

07/17/2017

Wonderful! Very polite and efficient. They got every stain out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile & grout cleaning, stain & odor removal, carpet repair and re-stretching, anti-allergen treatment, oriental & area rug cleaning, leather upholstery cleaning, water & smoke damage repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express