Total Comfort Heating & Cooling Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

670-H Lakeview Plz Blvd

Worthington, OH 43085

CALL ABOUT UTILITY REBATES ON NEW EQUIPMENT! Family owned & operated. Do you wish to maintain, add to, repair or replace all or part of your system? Call (614) 885-2222, send us a message or e-mail so we may discuss ways to provide for your Total Comfort! Free estimate on replacing your equipment. FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR NEW EQUIPMENT....

Heating and Air Conditioning (441)Water Heaters (22)Gas Grills (4)

09/17/2019

It was 9:30pm on a balmy Wednesday evening... my wife asks "Do you think the house feels warm?" I had just sat down for the first time that long day. "Yeah, let me check the thermostat." Roughly an hour later I was at the end of my troubleshooting knowledge so we opened windows and I made plans to find a repair service on Thursday morning. After checking Angie's List, my first call that next morni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/20/2019

Unit is 13 years old and the installer retired. Went to Angie’s list and picked a high grade company - Total Comfort. Tech diagnosed and put in new capacitor. Done in less than 30 minutes. No upsale or trying to sell the newest and best. The dispatcher was very responsive to my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

07/17/2019

I was very impressed with TC. I had originally called to schedule a routine maintenance on AC and an issue with hot water tank. I called in the evening, intending to leave a message, only to get a real person! The following day, I received a call from the office staff and scheduled for a later date (understandable, as it is busier season). The next day, the AC unit quit working, so called back and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit and hot water tank

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

05/19/2019

Excellent. They were the only company who answered on. Sunday and were available to come over. Everyone we spoke with was very nice and good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our AC would not come on.

04/09/2019

We were very happy with Total Comfort. They were very professional and took time to clean the furnace area when they were done. Excellent service and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced our furnace and added a heat pump and a humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy your new heat pump and air handler!

01/30/2019

Dennis repaired our furnace & had it working again for under $200. We were impressed by the friendliness & professionalism of Dennis and his wife.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

12/02/2018

Can't say enough good things about this company! Office staff is very nice, always helpful, Techs arrive on time, are professional, honest and friendly, always take their time, are thorough and willing to answer any and all questions. They earned our trust from the very first visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection on furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

11/01/2018

We have used Total Comfort Heating & Cooling a number of times and they always do top-notch work and are very reliable and professional. Mike was friendly and courteous and got our furnace fixed up in no time. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

10/14/2018

Excellent in all facets: working with office to schedule; call prior to arriving; showing up per schedule; on-site work and clean up; professionalism of workers; cost and value; office follow up. I would recommend to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and AC seasonal service; furnace repair; replace thermostats for two large homes with six furnaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

10/11/2018

Very well. We request this service twice a year. Service man is professional and friendly. Area is left neat and clean. Weve been with this company many years and give it an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

We are committed to provide you with Total Comfort in your indoor environment. Our family-owned and operated company serves the Columbus, Ohio area and surrounding communities. We offer Free Estimates on New Equipment not on repairs. Our trained technicians repair or replace Gas & Electric Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Programmable Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Air Purifiers, Aquatherm Hot Water Furnaces, Zoning Systems; also Water Heaters (in most communities).

Commercial HVAC jobs & Product refrigeration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available