Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

A 107 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2008

6641 N High St Ste 101

Worthington, OH 43085

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please dont hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family....

dentistry (105)cosmetic dentistry (10)periodontia (3)oral surgery (3)tooth extraction (2)prosthodontist (1)tmj treatment (1)pediatric dentistry (1)

01/27/2020

Very well. Dr. Tikson is thorough and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning and checking for my husband

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

12/27/2019

Excellent. Been going there for a year and it is the best dentist I have been to before. The staff is knowledgable and they give extra special care. They are very particular and make sure that everything is done correctly. Business like atmosphere. Enjoyable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentistry and a new bridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

12/14/2019

Dr. TIkson and staff are amazing. It can be so hard to find an expert dentist but this is the one! Kind, caring staff and elite dentistry! Explains everything; brilliant and compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/05/2019

Dr. Susan Tikson and her staff has provided excellent services for our family since 2001. Susan was highly recommended by my wife's retiring dentist. Susan and her staff are very professional and personable. They have taken great dental care of us throughout the years. We very much appreciate their dedicated work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full family dental care

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

10/14/2019

I highly recommend Dr. Tikson’s dental office to my family members and friends. I’m very thankful to have found them which I did several years ago through Angie’s List. They patiently listen to our every concern and answer every question. Each appointment with Dr. Tikson and her remarkable staff has been a very positive and very calming experience. We actually look forward to our dental appointmen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My most-recent appointment at Dr. Tikson’s office was for a cleaning and the repair of two chipped teeth on October 1st. These two teeth now look and feel as if they had never been broken at all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

02/02/2019

Fantastic. The Initial Consultation was very thorough I have ever had. Dr. Tikson explained all the Steps and the Costs unfront. I would recommend her practice to everyone, especially people who fear going to a Dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Invisible Braces & Whitening

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

09/25/2017

Highly recommend...very professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental Xrays/Check-up and Teeth Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

04/24/2017

Everything went better than expected!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and crown

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

11/17/2016

Very well. They all help take the fear out & visiting the dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I resit for a cleaning ever 3 month and home braces. It's a great place w/ helpful staff of never feel like a number.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

11/03/2016

Having had too many bad experiences with dentists during my 56 years, Dr.Tikson found a way to make me relax and trust her. This is not a small achievement. Outstanding dentist. Also, all the staff I had interaction with were very professional and very friendly. If Dentists makes you nervous, Dr.Tikson is the one for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complex crown and bridges work

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

General dentistry including periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planning, x-rays and hygiene, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, plus mini dental implants, oral surgeons and specialists & cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening, veneers & TMJ. We now offer Invisalign-the invisable way to straighten your teeth. Botox and Dermal Fillers are also available.

Ask for details.