Krupp Moving Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff members are each background checked and work exclusively for us, we do not use temp services. Moving? We Can Help From your home, business and rental moves to relocation for apartment and condo- we can help. We can even assist you in movement of your college living space. Our affordable, hourly charge is the least expensive in the area. Call now for a free estimate. Also serving Ohio (Other) market: ask for details. Additional contact name: Amy Krupp....

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

Award 2019
Offers by Moving Ahead Services LLC on Angie's List

05/24/2020

Krupp Moving & Storage’s crew were prompt courteous and efficient. They were fast paced, yet cautious in handling our furnishings and home in all aspects of our move. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their crew of Dave, Vern, Mike S., Mike, Cody and Matt R. for any moving needs. They even took extra precautions in the moving of our piano. All in/out the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household moving

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

05/19/2020

Thinking of using Krupp? Don’t; I highly recommend finding an alternative moving company. I never leave poor reviews, but I feel that other prospective clients need to be aware of the lack of communication and customer service on Krupp’s end, resulting in expenses above and beyond the given quote and an extremely unhappy client. I’ll preface by saying that I started getting estimates two months be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one location to another in the same town

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

05/19/2020

Matt, Jon and Aaron were all very nice, polite and very professional. Even though they were moving our large household items just around the corner to our new home, they treated every item with respect and were very careful with all items. They worked efficiently and diligently. I would definitely hire Krupp Moving again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved large items from one home to our new home in same neighborhood.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

04/17/2020

Outstanding... Having served in the military for over 20 years, I have moved every 2-3 years. Never have I had a better experience. No breakage, not even a scratch! Vern, Matt F. & Matt H are the best. I suggest having them cloned! I give these guys my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local in-state move

CATEGORY moving companies

03/23/2020

Perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Krupp Moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and household goods.

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving & Storage – Residential, Senior, Commercial, Long Distance, Packing Services, & Storage Facility.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa