Rock Steady Builders, LLC

Founded 2012 •

We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service....

PORTAGE DOOR SERVICE

1 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.

09/26/2020

Never received a second reply back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor shed needed out together.

CATEGORY garage builders

I apologize for not getting back to you. I never saw any notification that you had replied with the information needed to give you a quote. Do you still need your plastic shed assembled?

09/06/2019

never heard back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
barn floor

CATEGORY garage builders

My apologies! I try to get back to everyone in a timely manner, and I'm sorry I didn't achieve that goal with you. I don't find any contact information for you. Please send me a message through Angie's List, text, or email or give me a call if you're willing to give us another shot. Thank you.

04/02/2019

They did a very good job. I've already recommended them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a garage

CATEGORY garage builders

Thanks so much! We enjoyed working with you!

04/02/2019

They did a phenomenal job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a pole building (barn)

CATEGORY garage builders

Thank you! It was our pleasure to work with someone who has given so much of himself to our community!

03/27/2019

Absolutely perfectly, best contractor I have worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They build pole building

CATEGORY garage builders

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with, and we so appreciate all the referrals you've sent our way!

Don't worry about getting your building pad ready for us; let us get it ready for you! We offer site prep to help start your building, along with many options for finishing it. We price garage doors and their installation separately. We do the same with gutters and concrete (floors, drives, and aprons). If you're interested in having the interior of your building finished out with insulation and a steel liner, we can price that too. Call today for a free quote!

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover