Find Top-Rated Wilmington Family Doctors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Family Doctors to Avoid
Top Rated Family Doctors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 763 reviews for
Wilmington Family Doctors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews47 years on Angie's List
AReviews37 years on Angie's List
AReviews17 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Family Doctors
$29 Introductory 60-Minute MassageMember price $29.00 Original price: .
$199 for Patient Exam, X-Rays and In-Office Laser WhiteningMember price $199.00 Original price: .
$4,250 for Full Invisalign Treatment- up to 24 TraysMember price $4,250.00 Original price: .
$25 for Take Home Whitening KitMember price $25.00 Original price: $50.00.
CReviews1127 years on Angie's List
CReviews137 years on Angie's List
CReviews107 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Family Doctor Articles
CReviews54 years on Angie's List
CReviews47 years on Angie's List
CReviews27 years on Angie's List
Family Doctor reviews in Wilmington
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Ever since they've moved into their new office with Franciscan, their service hasn't been as good. One time I came in for an appointment, and after I hadn't been seen for 45 minutes after my appointment time, I finally had to leave to go to work. This time, I called to see if I could get in to see if my ear could get looked at, but I was told they were all booked up that day (a Friday, understandable and fine), but that I also wouldn't be able to be seen for the entire following week, either!
I expect a bit more from a family care physician. They're nice folks, particularly Dr. Provider name locked. and his wife, but the office needs better administration.
Nick Provider name locked.
- Lindy & Nicholas M.
He's a good listener, and kind, gentle and knowledgeable. He was very helpful with refilling prescriptions and answering any questions we had. We look forward to having him as our primary care manager for a long time. The office staff was very nice, too.
- Scott H.
Dr. Provider name locked. was thorough, and very engaging. She really develops a relationship with her patients, whether a six-year-old child (as in this particular visit) or with aging adults such as myself. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Provider name locked. , and every one of the excellent folks at Provider name locked. , to care for our family.
- Marsha G.