MTI (Michael Technologies Inc.)

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2013

DirecTV for Business and high end homes. music services for business TV's, brackets, and installation...

08/25/2014

I was first introduced to Michael Technologies in 2002 when I attempted to have a major satellite TV provider install a system in my home. They arrived and within a couple of minutes told me that it was impossible to complete my installation because of the terrain and heavy wooded surroundings. I contacted Michael Technologies and they completed this rather involved installation, searching for a d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used the services of Michael Technologies, Inc. on a number of occasions for satellite installations and upgrades in both my home and office locations. The last service he provided me (December 1, 2013) was a no-cost consultation to confirm proper connections to a new home theater system I had just installed. Jeff was quick to understand my confusion, and just as quick to lead me to the right solution.

04/22/2014

Nothing much to tell, they provided me with the Satellite Receivers that I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used MTI for over 4 years and I have had nothing but very professional service from them. Always supporting my company in any way they can. They always provide my company with Direct TV Satellite Receivers whenever I need them.

04/14/2014

I phoned Michael Technologies to help restore DirecTV service to my new flat screen television. They talked me through to a solution on the phone and stayed on the line to be certain that their suggestion solved the problem. It did. They did not invoice for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In this case, Michael Technologies responded to my call for assistance and provided the help I needed via telephone. There was no charge from them to me.

CATEGORY

[Removed member name] is an educated and kind customer, we're fortunate to have the honor of serving.

TV and music service