Monthly Upkeep

A 64 Reviews

Awards & Badges

4317 Kirtland Rd

Willoughby, OH 44094

With smiling faces one of our handymen will come to your home to help. We believe in doing what we tell you. From TV Mounting to full kitchen remodels there is no project too large or too small....

handyman (49)electrical (33)plumbing (13)bathtub refinishing (10)interior painting (6)window (4)screen repair (4)tile installation (2)mailbox repair (1)

11/11/2020

no show would not use this business thanks jerry seitz

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they never showed up for the appointment and no phone call

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

I am sorry for the confusion, we ran into a few delays and tried to call to reschedule and no one answered. We also tried to call to reschedule the next day and no one answered then either. We tried two different numbers. If you would like to reschedule we can do so.

11/08/2020

Ryan and Sean were great - prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. I recently moved and the movers lost all the screws for both of my beds as well as for my dresser mirror! But Mandy advised me on what to purchase and Ryan and Sean had no problem making everything work. We also discussed some future work I'd like them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beds and dresser assembled, towel racks erected

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/01/2020

Went great. They called promptly and arrived when stated. The work was completed efficiently and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outdoor light and garage door bottom weather strip

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/24/2020

They came across a few issues, because the old doorbell had been removed during a remodel years ago. They came up with a solution and came back to finish the job a couple days later, and even fixed an outlet that they didn't have to fix and didn't charge me additional. They were professional, friendly, on time and great communicators. they cleaned up after themselves and followed up after to ensur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a ring doorbell hardwired

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/18/2020

They did so well that I asked them to repair an output hose from my sump pump and give me a price on a minor landscaping project, So far they have been punctual, efficient and knowledgeable. Also their prices have been quite reasonable. I would recommend them without reservation,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mailbox installation

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/03/2020

Spensir has done at least 5 small jobs for me on my rentals in Cleveland Heights. As soon as I know I have a problem I go straight to Spensir.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaking, floors, handyman services.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,windows,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

08/31/2020

Excellent! Prompt and professional. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and paint panel on deck surround

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/26/2020

Perfect job. Timely, great communication, fair price, excellent work and overall very happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel my bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/25/2020

They showed up exactly on time and were very professional. They walked me through everything that they were going to do, as well how long it would take to complete. When they were done, they made sure I was satisfied with the completed job and thoroughly cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting bathrooms

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

08/25/2020

Everything was fantastic! I've used Spensir and his team a few times in the past. They renovated my spare bathroom. The price was in-line with his competitors, but he communicated much better than everyone else. He answered my calls and emails. He also provided his estimate immediately after the survey. I wouldn't hesitate to hire again. I've already referred to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and dishwasher replacement

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020