MEADOWLANDS VETERINARY CENTER

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since February 2006

Meadowlands Veterinary Center is a full service animal hospital offering superior animal care to dogs, cats and pocket pets with outpatient, surgical and dental care since 1986. There are two veterinarians on staff, and registered veterinary technicians and assistants.The doctor's and their staff's dedication and love for animals can assure you that your pet is getting the best care possible. Meadowlands is open Mon-Sat and two evenings! We have financing options available: Care credit, and our own in house payment program called Icare Financial, where no one get's turned down based on credit!...

04/08/2017

It was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed surgery on my dog.

11/09/2016

I used him primarily for this surgery. The other things that I need with my dog, I take to someone else who is a friend. I would go back to him. They were terrific with the dog, the surgery came out fine. It's expensive, but it's not as expensive as other places I've gone to. They provided very good care for the dog. My dog isn't crazy about it, but he is getting along fine on three legs now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He amputated a cancerous leg.

09/22/2014

Our cat became very ill very quickly, so we decided to put down. Scheduling was a little confusing because if you want to be present while your animal is put to sleep you have to schedule with the doctor. They were very nice, only had to wait a short time in the waiting room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Euthanized our cat

06/24/2014

Whole staff is excellent! They have educated me on keeping up with maintaining my dogs health by keeping up with check-ups to prevent anything from becoming serious. My other dog, Sweetie had life saving surgery to remove a kidney that was disfunctional, and this had enabled Sweetie to have a new lease on life and has given me many more years of wonderful companionship with Sweetie. The doctor is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut the hair out of my dogs ears to prevent infection.

06/22/2009

The vet is very thorough. He is professional, clean and very gentle. He takes his time to ask me questions and answer my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last took my cat to get a urinary issue checked. They suggested a diet change and also prescribed medications.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Preventative care,in house lab,digital radiology and pharmacy provides the client with immediate treatment plans and answers for their pet. Meadowlands also offers emergency medical service for your pets. Meadowlands is a state of the art facility offering orthopedics, laparoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound, laser therapy, radio surgery, full dental services, Penn Hip and OFA evaluation to name a few.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available