DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20120627

7920 CHARDON RD

Willoughby, OH 44094

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew....

auto body repair (7)auto painting (6)silver polishing (1)auto repair (1)

07/19/2019

They were very reasonable, very professional and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a minor scratch on my car and they fixed it.

CATEGORY auto painting,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2019

07/06/2017

I had called Monday, July 3rd and spoke with Tony and explained what I needed done to my Corvette. I told him that it was damaged by a transport company and my insurance (Hagerty) is covering the cost and had already paid me 75%. I faxed him the letter from Hagerty. Tony told me that he would give the info to Danny and they would call me. Three days later and I still haven't received a phone call?...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-paint front nose of my 72 Corvette Stingray and re-chrome the front bumper.

CATEGORY auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

05/31/2017

They were very nice, and cordial. There was one minor correction that may need to be done, and they informed me to bring it back so they could inspect it to make sure there was not a mistake. This was my first time using this company, and would most defiantly recommend them. They were also very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some body work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/03/2017

Absolutely fantastic! It took about a month to get my car back, but it was well worth it. Danny himself is a great guy and knows what he is doing. He communicated with the insurance company and assured me that there would be no problems. He's a perfectionist when it comes to repairing and detailing cars. Danny's Custom Touch is the only body shop I trust. I have been a customer since 2013 and I do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed cosmetic repairs done to my vehicle (2007 Mazda 3)- Replaced rear quarter panel and rear lamp due to a collision. All metal areas that were affected were welded, refinished, and painted. The body shop also fought the insurance when it came to using new parts. They made sure nothing but a new quarter panel was being put on my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed services as requested and as quoted.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed bumper and scratches on car after minor accident. Went very well.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2014

09/18/2012

My car has never known a garage, and it was sun bleached.  I told him I needed a car painting.  He looked it over and told me I didn't need a whole car paint, that he would just do the top, and he saved me a lot of money.  My sun visor was also sun bleached.  He took it down and tried to look for a replacement, and he was unable to, so he took it apart and redid it, and didn't charge me for it.  D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repainted the top of my car.

CATEGORY auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2012

03/26/2010

Wife backed car into garage door, got several estimates, Dannys was the best, also a perferred worker of my insurance company. Did all the work faster than was promised and everythings guaranteed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rear end body work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2010

02/13/2008

Someone pulled out of a parking space and hit my car. I arranged for Danny's Custom touch to repair through the insurance company. They were very easy to work with. They handled all the paperwork directly with insurance company, were very professional and caring. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damage from accident.

12/13/2002

PREFERRED RELATIONSHIP WITH INSURANCE COMPANY. HANDLED PAPERWORK WITH INSURANCE COMPANY AND RENTAL CAR AGENCY, INCLUDING THE KEYS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE REAR BUMPER, REALIGN REAR HATCH, PAINT.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Body work, collision and paint, unibody & frame measuring & straightening, replacment rentals available, used car for sale.

Rental cars are as replacement vehicles only, (for people who's cars are being repaired at Danny's Custom Touch.)

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa