Carst Monuments

Angie's List since May 2011

A Rated | 1 Review

Full Service Personalized Memorials and Gravestones...

NVS Design Inc

52  REVIEWS
NVS Design Inc

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com.

05/22/2011

From the time I actually placed the order they had the stone done within about 2 and a half weeks. I still have the nice looking boulder sitting in my front yard flower garden.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the most difficult time trying to find someone who could do a simple engraved design on a sandstone boulder I had in my garden. I found Carst Monuments through my daughter who suggested them. The people there were very knowledgeable about working with rocks like the one I have. They did an engraved design of a cartoon character which was then painted to be full color. They did a fantastic job and for what I thought was a very reasonable price.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,muralist

Re-lettering - Painting, Any type of stone or brick engraving for addresses, garden stones, stepping stones, Cremation erns, and Bronze Markers

Check, PayPal, Financing Available