Animal Hospital Inc

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since August 2001

B Rated | 52 Reviews

Dr. Phil Henley built Animal Hospital Inc. in 1961. His strong work ethic and commitment to patient care and the community laid the groundwork for AHI’s strong future. In 1991, Drs. Debbie Dennis and Scott Murray purchased AHI. With a stellar reputation as their foundation, Drs. Murray and Dennis slowly added a diverse menu of ancillary services. As the practice quickly gained momentum it became apparent that original 7,000 square foot facility was becoming an issue. After an extensive Remodel/Rebuild in December of 2004, AHI moved into its new 14,500 square foot state-of-the-art building. Animal Hospital, Inc. provides the best possible animal care through state-of-the-art surgical, diagnostic, and medical technology. By forging a relationship with both pet and owner, we thrive on providing compassionate, lifelong care that suits the wants and needs of today's families. We promote a healthy lifestyle through proper diet, preventative medicine, and behavioral awareness. Our experienced doctors and staff understand that pets are important members of your family. THE BEST CARE FOR YOUR PETS!...

02/18/2018

Love Animal Hospital, no longer take my dog anywhere else for boarding, grooming, and veterinary care. They have a number of great vets, you may want to try using a couple to see which vet you and your pet click with. They call and follow-up after treatment and when boarding your pet you can login online and check in to see how they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and Vet

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

08/12/2017

Watching "_" my dogs all the day. We use them as a vet. I've been using them for three years. They've been literally awesome even though I had them put my cat to sleep. They checked in on us. They made sure we were ok. They just go over the top and make sure they're doing what they could can do for you and your animal. They understand the family so yeah they're a really great place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneling for the day.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

06/20/2017

They interact with my pet excellent. The wait is no more than 10 minutes. They're very professional and they treat the pets good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my cat with them for a week. They also did shots.

CATEGORY kennels

06/20/2017

The wait is no more than 10 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat in because my cat had an ear infection.

CATEGORY veterinarian

06/12/2017

I think they’re a little higher than some of the other vet’s but I know my wife really likes going there. I’ve been in there a couple of times and it’s almost like going into a doctor’s office it’s really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a good veterinarian. It’s Animal Hospital in Willoughby Hills. We had our dog in there for a dental clean and I think they groomed him as well. They cleaned his teeth for sure.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming