Sharpnack Ford

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

At Sharpnack Ford, We’re Here for You! Come to our Ford dealership in Willard, OH, to test-drive a new or used Ford, get professional Ford service for the car you own or to discuss your Ford financing and leasing options....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angie's List

02/25/2014

They treated my like a member of the family. They were awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a 2014 ford escape.

CATEGORY car sales

10/01/2013

It went really well. I recently moved to Willard and wanted the work done by a Ford shop. I have nothing but good things to say about their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpnack did a tune up on my car. It needed a review of the starting system as well.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/19/2013

It went great. They had a special going on with a coupon in the local paper for a oil change, tire rotation and vehicle inspection and you couldn't beat the price. Nice friendly people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and tire rotation

CATEGORY auto repair

09/16/2013

I have used them for 3 years for all my service needs. They are always promp and professional and resonably price. They don't give me a and quot;hard selland quot; on work I don't want nor need and are courteous. We have purchased our last three vehicles from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lubrication and oil change and update Ford "My Touch"

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

04/30/2013

They were great. Price was below book value they were very professional and made me feel at ease. They were not pushy and answered all my questions. I will always buy my cars there from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased used truck

CATEGORY car sales

New Ford car and truck sales as well as used and certified pre-owned of all makes and models. Full automotive service with a staff of certified technicians. Rental cars, trucks and SUV's also available. Leasing, primary auto financing as well as secondary financing.

No " Buy Here Pay Here".