Bohonek, D.D.S., Stanislav

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since September 2008

NA Rated | 14 Reviews

Visit www.abgd.org to find out if this physician is board certified. Dr. Stanislav Bohonek has been providing dental care to adults and children for the past 25 years. Our staff consists of well-trained professionals who work together to provide quality treatment in a relaxing, caring and low stress atmosphere. We do not rush our patients in and out. We take time to listen and to explain our findings, then patiently describe the proposed treatment. We always make sure that the treatment is as comfortable as possible and we pay special attention to each patients individual apprehensions and needs....

01/17/2014

I was very nervous but he did just great. It looks wonderful and I can't recommend him more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed two cavities underneath a partial.

09/05/2013

We wouldn't go anywhere else. He and his staff are just delightful and we've always left their office feeling very well cared for. Dr. Bohonek is truly an artist. His work shows that he really cares what our smiles look like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family has been going to Dr. Bohonek since 1999 for regular check ups, ordinary fillings, crowns and a bridge.

08/29/2013

I was pleased with the service. The staff is friendly. He is a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He realigned my dentures.

CATEGORY dentures

07/22/2013

Dr. Bohonek is a great dentist. He is very flexible and approachable. Dr. Bohonek spent the necessary amount of time to correct the problem and followed up with me to see how I was doing. He is extremely thorough. Although I live in North Carolina, I prefer to continue having Dr. Bohonek as my dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a cleaning and also had some minor work done to improve my bite as I was having some clenching/headache related pain.

01/12/2013

Dr. Stan's manner is excellent. He is disarming and helps me to minimize my anxiety. He is very gentle considering how painful dentistry could be. He makes sure one is numb before proceeding. He is also aware of the cutting edge materials science of dentistry so we (as patients) can choose what we would want. In my case its a new silica for a crown that is harder. I figure it gives me a fighting c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't remember the date exactly. However my tooth had cracked pretty deep. I have a strong jaw muscle and Dr. Stan recommended the crown, and its a good thing because the crack went fairly deep.

CATEGORY dentists, periodontics

Restorative, esthetic and cosmetic, periodontal (gum) disease, white composite fillings, crowns, bridges, implant restorations, root canal treatment, dentures, denture repair, removable orthodontics, reduction of clenching, grinding and migraine headaches, exams, cleanings, oral cancer screenings and teeth whitening. Emergency patients are welcome.

Amalgam (silver and mercury) fillings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...