Aico's Dental Group

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2008

Aico's Dental Group...

The Liller Dental Group

From preventive care to straightening teeth to complete smile makeovers, we have the clinical skills and proven experience to provide you with the results you want. You will find our mission to be quite simple: to treat you with the highest level of care and compassion, to listen to your wants and needs, and work hard to better your overall health and that of your smile. Rest assured our team will keep you completely informed and educated about your dental condition so you can make the right decisions regarding your dental health. Our office's use of advanced techiques and technology can make a real difference. Our team utilizes computerized charting, intraoral cameras, radiographs, and digital imaging. Technology, partnered with the commitment of our office team, can change the appearance of your smile and better your overall dental health.

04/25/2014

They are very good. I guess you can give them all an A. They are very attractive, they seem very professional. I never had a long wait when I got there. There have many doctors, all good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentistry Services.

05/06/2013

They were good except scheduling issues with them. And they were kind of rude when I went to cancel my membership with them. The positive was the hygienists were very good. The bathroom was very nice but I would get scheduling run around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Aicos Dental Group for dental care.

12/18/2012

The place was very well run. It was clean from the start and they had games for kids to keep them busy. I was called in quite fast, and they took care of the dentist fast as well. I paid my copay as well based on my insurance. I was later hit again for uncharged amount they didnt cover. I am still not sure how or why it wasnt covered as the dentist bill was a tad confusing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 small fillings to be repaired. The staff was very fast. I was able to get in and out in under 45 with both the fillings being fixed(they were old fillings that were decaying away).

10/22/2012

Dr. Aico spent as much time as I needed.  They are very professional, compassionate and soothing.  I was completely relaxed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam and cleaning.

10/08/2012

My daughter and I explained the situation to Dr. Watanabe. She pulled the chipped tooth. No pain. Went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter had a tooth pulled. She is 10 yrs old. It was a baby tooth that had gotten chipped.

Aico's Dental Group