Westerville Automotive

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since November 1997

Westerville Automotive is a full service automotive repair facility with 2 locations in Westerville to serve you. We have the right tools and equipment to provide a broad range of repairs, including tune-ups and repairs to engines, brakes, electrical systems, suspensions and heating/air conditioning systems. We have been in business over 30 years. Our Master Technicians have more than 20 years of experience, and our average experience level exceeds 20 years. As A NAPA AutoCare center, we are part of the nation's largest independent automotive service and repair network. Our mission is to provide our customer the highest quality services and products available - the objective being total customer satisfaction and loyalty. Westerville Automotive proudly serves the automotive servcie and repair needs of the Columbus, Worthington, New Albany, Gahanna, and Westerville Ohio areas. 13 employees. Uses subs for major transmission repair. 24 hour towing available. Offers towing for Franklin & Delaware counties....

A Z TRANSMISSION REBUILDERS LLC

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS SINCE 2002, 2-3 DAYS TURN AROUND TIME ON REBUILT TRANSMISSION.

04/02/2020

I came in expecting much worse than it turned out! The front end on my 2013 Toyota Venza was making strange noises when I turned the wheel. It turned out to simply be the audible wear sensor on the brake pad. I was used to a "chirping" noise but this was NOT chirping. Scott McClure at the desk was excellent and the techs who worked on the car were very good at what they do. Will be going back for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes inspected & front disks replaced

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much Mr. W. it was nice meeting you. Let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

05/29/2019

They were excellent. excellent service and they have reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stop an oil leak.

Thank you so much!!!

06/13/2018

Great, I needed new gas lines and filters. Everything was repaired in a day, kind of pricey, but worth it for quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Automotive repair

CATEGORY auto repair

We appreciate your kind words.

02/19/2018

What can I say? I have never dealt with a service company that was as patient and persistent as Westerville Automotive. They just keep working at it until they figured it out and fixed it. And they did it with good humor (they never, once, told me I was imagining the noise), professionalism, and at an utterly fair price. It is, in my years of experience, almost unheard of to encounter a group of a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For some time, there has been an annoying and intermittent noise in my 1999 Jeep Cherokee when it reached a certain speed. I brought it in to Westerville Automotive four times over about two months to see if we could get to the bottom of the matter. The first two visits resulted in the classic repair problem of "it didn't make the noise for us." The third time, the Jeep finally cooperated and made the noise during a road test. It was late Friday afternoon, and I returned on Tuesday. This time, the manager went out with the technician who had first heard the noise, and, between the two of them, they did, in fact, remedy the problem (a front inner fender that was slipping out of its groove and vibrating). I have just made a 180 mile trip on the highway at a speed that usually caused the noise to manifest itself, and there was not a hint of the noise!

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your patience with us to find the issue.

01/03/2018

They were very friendly and professional and kept us in the loop every step of the way . They went above and beyond!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our car needed a new engine and was with another place for 4 months

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

Thank you very much. It was quite a challenge for us as you know... You folks were great!

Foreign & Domestic Auto Service.

Road service.