Sunbury Plaza Dental

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 24 Reviews

There are 2 general and 3 specialty Dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

01/09/2017

He prepped me for a tooth implant, and Dr. Loveday did the implant. In addition, to the dentist, Dr. Beth Loveday the entire staff is friendly and the best that I have seen at any other dental office. I could not recommend them more enthusiastically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist office for routing dental check ups. There is a male that works in the office as well to do more specialty work.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

12/02/2016

Superb dentists and the best I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning. This cleaning is very thorough and will include x rays, if necessary. The expertise of both Dentists is utterly superb. I have had numerous procedures done by both Dr. Dave and Dr. Beth. And as far as I am concerned I want them always to be our dentist. If you have not tried them, just go and speak with them or patients. You will hear only good.

08/10/2016

Outstanding, as normal. I value our Dentists opinion. They continue to have new up to date equipment, use it but price and quality of work stays the same. They are the best, as my wife and I are clients for over 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twice a year check up, X rays and new schedule set up for next 6 months

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontist, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

08/10/2016

I will put it this way, my days of fearing a Dentist has gone away since I pleasantly discovered Sunbury Plaza Dental and the expertise of Drs. Dave and Beth Loveday and their staff!! It was a couple hours of being treated like a king while receiving caring treatment with the most modern equipment I have ever seen. I was treated to seeing my own crown designed on computer then fabricated with a sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replacement of a worn crown and filling.

02/07/2015

They were very forthcoming, very thorough in what they did. Overall it was a good place. I felt comfortable.Their diagnoses were pretty accurate and pretty clear and they gave you some options that were good ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and evaluation of my oral issues.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery procedures, Perio procedures, orthodontic services.

ask for details