Rose's Drapery Designs

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2009

Serving Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas since 1995. At Rose's Drapery Designs, we help you with your projects of beautiful custom Home Decor such as draperies, blinds, roman shades, top treatments, bedroom ensembles, table covers and decorative pillows that will reflect your personality, style and budget. We also carry carpeting, wall covering and furniture, ready to ship or customize your own, to make your rooms complete. We have a wide selection of blinds, fabric, trim, hardware and styles for you to choose from or we can use customer's own material, and make treatments from a photo. We look forward to working with you....

Olsson Blind And Shutter LLC

Locally owned & operated.

04/12/2017

A nice job was done. Worked with us on needs and did a nice job from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have Drapes installed in our great room and Kitchen.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you for your review. We really enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again on your next project.

02/05/2017

5.0 star rating 2/5/2017 First to Review I used Rose's Drapery Designs for my living room drapes as well as one of our bathrooms. She did a fantastic job!!! She was very responsive, professional, had great ideas and was reasonably priced. I would definitely use Rose's Drapery Design again and would definitely recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room drapes and bathroom valance.

01/28/2017

Fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curtains for my daughters room and making a cushion for her window seat.

01/26/2017

Rose made custom curtains for me as well as coordinating sofa pillows. Not only did they turn out beautifully but she guided me through the overwhelming task of choosing fabric and style - yet still managed to capture my style and personality. I receive compliments on them often.I highly recommend her services. Added note - you will never work with anyone more pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Drapery and sofa pillows.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you for your review. I really enjoyed working with you.

01/13/2017

I had a custom comforter, bed skirt, pillows, drapes & valances made. Rose was very helpful and understanding of what I wanted and in helping me choose the perfect fabric. The quality is amazing and I couldn't be happier with how gorgeous everything turned out. I wouldn't hesitate in using Rose and plan to have her help me update more rooms soon! She's the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comforter, Bed Skirt, Pillows, Drapes and Valances

Thank you for your review. I really enjoyed working with you!

Window Treatments, Window Coverings, Blinds, Curtains, Draperies, Bedspreads, Comforters, Coverlets, Duvets, Dust Ruffles, Area Rugs, Carpet, Furniture, Lamps, Mirrors, Artwork, Accessories, Roman Shades, Motorized Curtain Rods, Fabric, Upholstery, Cornice Boards, Swags, Valances, Shutters, Venetian Blinds, Mini Blinds, Wood Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Honeycomb Shades, Cellular Shades, Pleated Shades, Roller Shades, Bamboo Shades, Sheer Shades, Tablecloths, Window Seat Cushions, Wall Coverings

Drapery & Blind Cleaning