RON LYKINS, INC CPAS

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2006

WE ARE A WELL KNOWN CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN WESTERVILLE, OHIO. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1969. OWNED BY RONALD G. LYKINS. EMPLOYEES: 18 (DURING THE TAX SEASON) OPENED YEAR ROUND. WE HANDLE A VARIETY OF TAX SITUATIONS AND WILL ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR SITUATION....

Jag Tax Management

137  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

01/09/2018

I am grateful for Kathy Parrish who did my work. She prepared my 2015 taxes to comply with federal IRS regulations (rental property) that I missed by doing them myself, as I was audited. She was professional and timely. We decided that we should also re-do my 2016 taxes because the same omissions were done. On top of advising me properly and completing the forms accurately, the best part is Kathy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal audit 2015 and 2016 taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Thanks for your kind words. One of our value added services is to review prior year returns so that we can be sure that you are receiving all the credits and tax savings that you are entitled to. We look forward to working with you in the future!

08/17/2017

It went very well. I met with Cindy, who was very helpful and upfront. It turns out if i do need them they are exactly who I will be going with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a Consult on whether or not I need the services of a CPA.

03/20/2017

Great. Cindy Vrabel is professional and courteous. It has been a wonderful experience working with her and her team. Chris

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taxes, business advice

08/03/2016

It went very well. We went over everything and we both asked a lot of questions. She answered all my questions and made several suggestions as to things I could do - both immediately and long term. I plan to go back later in the year and then have them prepare by 2016 federal and state taxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a review of my finances to see if I needed to pay estimated taxes

01/27/2016

After review of the the letters of explanation of the two co-mingled businesses which Ron and his associates suggested and establishing separate bank accounts, credit cards etc. and submitting copies of hundreds of receipts with details of each item and what the business use was for each the IRS agreed to a NO CHANGE status for the 2012 taxes. In other words they accepted the original submission a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron Lykins CPA prepares my annual taxes and my 2012 taxes were audited by the IRS. He responded to all of the questions and provided timely correspondence. He requested a live rather than mail audit but it was refused bu the IRS and finally requested a petition to the Tax court. The IRS did not want to do that and we did agree to submit all of the receipts and details as they were not going to allow any Schedule C deductions at this point.

CATEGORY accountant

Thanks for such a glowing review. All our hard work was definitely worth it- we saved [Member Name Removed] over $7200.00!

PREPARATION OF 1040 TAX RETURNS, PREPARATION OF BUSINESS TAX RETURNS, PREPARATION OF ESTATE, TRUST, EXEMPT & GIFT TAX RETURNS, PREPARATION OF OUT-OF-STATE RETURNS,TAX PLANNING, ADVICE ON IRAS, 401(K), 403(B) AND PENSION PLANS, LEASE VS. PURCHASE ANALYSIS, BUSINESS START-UP CONSULTATION, REAL ESTATE PURCHASE VS. RENTAL ANALYSIS, ROLLOVER & LUMP SUM DISTRIBUTION ADVICE, COLLEGE SAVING PLANS, RETIREMENT PLANNING, MARRIAGE/DIVORCE TAX GUIDANCE,PAYROLL SET UP

Check, Visa, MasterCard