Professional Property Solutions & Inspection

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2003

....

Home Inspection Services of Lancaster LLC

Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is given to client. Often buying a home is very emotional. We inspect without that emotion and look at the home from an objective view point. It is often the largest single purchase a person or family is ever going to make. The home buyer should know everything about the home we can visually inspect. The home buyer is encouraged to attend the inspection. A verbal review is given immediately following the inspection and a written report is issued within one working day. Go to our web site: www.hisoflancaster.com and watch the posted video that takes you through what we will do when inspecting the home you intend to purchase.

Award 2019

08/29/2008

I am very pleased with the service. He is very professional, honest and reasonably priced. I had a follow up question about the fan he installed and he came out with no complaints to look at the fan. Also no charge which was an extra bonus. I had another handyman prior to Charlie that I felt was always overcharging me. Charlie is heads and tails above the rest. I am so glad I found him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charlie has been to my house several times and has installed a new sump pump, switched out a ceiling fan, put together a hammock stand, etc.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,wells

10/03/2006

It was a very good experience. I've used Charlie many times, and he is very responsive and does good work. He is also good about keeping his eyes open to other potential issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete re-plumb for the meter setting and to one first floor unit (4-unit rental) kitchen, toilet, shower, and sink. They returned to ensure the meter setting went well and that the hot water tank was working and fired up.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/11/2005

VERY GOOD. THEIR REPRESENTATIVE WAS PROMPT AND QUICKLY COMPLETED THE JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WHILE THIS IS AN INSPECTION COMPANY, I REQUESTED THAT THEY DO SOME MINOR GENERAL CONTRACTING AND REPAIR SERVICES FOR ME BASED ON THE RESULTS THEY FOUND FROM AN INSPECTION. INCLUDES INSTALLATION OF A NEW EXTERIOR DOOR, MINOR PLUMBING, INSTALL NEW TOILET, MINOR DRYWALL REPAIR.

CATEGORY plumbing,doors

07/02/2003

CHARLIE MARTIN IS ONE OF THE FEW HONEST, PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, AND NICE HANDYMAN / HOME REPAIR CONTRACTORS I HAVE MET. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS / PPSIS SERVICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY TO DO INSPECTION WORK FOR MY HOUSE, AS WELL AS SOME RENTAL PROPERTIES. THEY ALSO DO LIGHT MAINTENANCE AND HANDYMAN WORK, UP THROUGH COMPLETE PROPERTY REHABILITATIONS.

CATEGORY home inspection

06/04/2003

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CHARLIE PERFORMED A HOME INSPECTION ON MY PROPERTY, WHICH I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING!

CATEGORY home inspection

Plumbing, electrical, construction, inspections, repair assessment, rehabilitation, repair, & improvement, property mgmt, emergency maintenance, trash-out & set-out (eviction) services, demolition & bulk hauling, project & construction mgmt.

n/a