Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

• Trade License Authority
  • Chiropractic Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20150401

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

110 County Line Rd W. Ste B

Westerville, OH 43082

Our acupuncture and chiropractic center provides natural healing to relieve pain, decrease stress and improve overall quality of life. We offer a variety of affordable, customizable care for all....

acupuncture treatment (38)chiropractor (24)massage (9)

09/28/2018

Great!! I love the service providers so much that I have committed to weekly visits. My mind and body are both rejuvenated and I cannot wait for my next appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage and acupuncture

CATEGORY acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

09/27/2018

I love Dr. Hindman and her staff. They care about you as a patient and as a person. I have and will continue to recommend Family and friends to her. Which is the best compliment I can give.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic and acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/27/2018

It is a positive experience in helping my healing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accupuncture, chiropractor and massage.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

09/26/2018

Polaris Wellness is a very comfortable and pleasant office. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The staff is professional and punctual. After getting a massage and/or chiropractic adjustment, I always feel better and have had my physical issues alleviated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment and massage

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

07/11/2018

good. really liked her will go back.very different experience from other chiropractors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
accupunture and chiropratic work

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/07/2018

Great! Pleased with all my services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

11/16/2017

I️ am still in treatment, but it is definitely helping

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I️ am receiving acupuncture for some back and hip issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

10/31/2017

This has been life changing for me. I no longer suffer from an almost constant migraine and its been almost four months that I haven't had a vertigo episode. The vertigo would take me at least two days to recover from. I would be physically unable to get out of bed because of the spinning. I also had a foggy or fuzzy feeling in my head each day and that was the first thing that was gone. Dr. Hindm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had both Acupuncture and Chiropractic services from Dr. Hindman for migraine headaches and vertigo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/31/2017

It’s always the boost I need to jump start my physical recovery. I have recently made breakthroughs with Shaunas help & my yoga mat. As a medical professional myself, I trust Dr. Shauna Hindman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the past 6 years I have seen her for just about anything. (Neck injury, back pain, bronchitis, migraines, anxiety)

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture,massage therapy

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/05/2017

I've been seeing Dr. Hindman for several months. I feel like she is invested in my treatment. She also made it a point to recognize birthday's and other personal matters. I get the sense she truly cares about patients well being.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture and chiropractic

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Adjustments, manipulation, supplements, Therapeutic Exercise, Chiropractic massage, Orthotics, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Inferential Electro-Therapy, Microcurrent Therapy, Cryotherapy

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover