Kenneth A Pikor Financial

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since January 2000

Since 1981, Expert Income Tax Preparation - Individuals and Small businesses. See website for details on Investments and Insurance Services....

iHealthBrokers

435  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

08/03/2020

Ken was on time and he had the information I needed. Ken gives sounds advice and puts me at ease knowing when retirement time comes I'll be all set.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am getting close to retirement and wanted guidance and information.

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. We appreciate the many years you have trusted us with your Income Tax preparation (personal and business) and Investments needs.

07/30/2020

Tax preparation 2019 ended as an 8-year client with Kenneth A Pikor. I have received excellent service and information over the many years. I received an email to remind me that scheduling for a tax preparation appointment had opened and have been able to handle the scheduling via a simple email. There is great value in knowing that Ken Pikor is an Enrolled Agent which provides me assurance that h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2019 Income Tax Preparation

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you for much for your kind remarks and for your continued patronage of our business.

07/30/2020

I can't say enough about their quality service. Strongly recommend!! Have used other tax preparers in the past, but he's the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax preparation

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. We strive to give Excellent Service.

07/29/2020

As you can see in my comments above, Ken has been a beacon of trust for us in every financial undertaking we have faced in almost 20 years. He is an exceptional, honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and considerate man whom we recommend enthusiastically to any person seeking financial advise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken has been doing our taxes for many years both in Ohio and now that we live in another state....his work is exceptional! In addition, we have consulted with Ken for advise on investing and money management - also exceptional, honest and trustworthy!

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

Thank you very much for your kind remarks and many years of Business Patronage.

02/13/2020

Excellent. Ken knows everything about taxes. He was on time, answered all my questions. I would highly recommend his services. His wife Pat is a delight and helpful also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparing for tax filing

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you for trusting us with your tax preparation needs and the kind comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Financial Planning, Tax Consultant, Insurance Agent, & Retirement Planning.

Accounting, Bookkeeping, Corporate Returns, Tax Projections, Business Start Ups, Budgeting, & Debt Counseling.