Karikomi, Dr. Kevin B.

Angie's List since October 2008

12/28/2017

I have been seeing Dr. K since 2013. He is an excellent dermatologist with a lovely bedside manner. My acne is under control and my daughter's warts are gone. I recently had a chemical peel, which worked beautifully. Dr. K has given me botox several times, which has been highly effective in removing my frown lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
acne treatment; warts; chemical peel; botox

10/22/2015

Dr. K is the best dermatologist I have ever seen and is also my friend.  He is incredibly kind and compassionate, with a wonderful bedside manner.  He is brilliant in his profession, yet down to earth in his interactions.  I cannot recommend any other dermatologist more highly than Dr. K.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. K has helped alleviate my acne almost entirely.  I am now 43 and have struggled with acne since my teens.  He has used laser technology to treat scars and has prescribed me medication that has solved my acne problem.

05/24/2014

I have been seeing dermatologists since I was a teenager.  Dr. Karikomi is by far the best physician I have ever seen in this speciality.  Thanks to him, my complexion is now the best it has been for the last 20 years of my adulthood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Karikomi since March, 2013. He is an excellent dermatologist, who provides a high quality of expertise and care for his patients.  All office staff are also very pleasant and friendly.

07/24/2012

It wasn't good, but it wasn't a bad experience either.  He is not easy to get into.  He was pretty punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Karikomi is my dermatologist.  I went for a skin check-up.

06/18/2012

I am very satisfied with the services. I am very happy with his work. He is a little difficult to get into because he is so good so I have to plan well in advance. I have also been very happy seeing his nurse practitioner. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Karikomi is my dermatologist.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dermatology & internal medicine.