Hoch's Painting

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2005

5-30 Employees and uses subs....

Elite Color Painting

I am a business owner that is dependable, affordable and trustworthy. I only have a very small crew as I do most of the work myself because I want to make sure the job is done right. I have alot of references to give. New customers receive 20% off.

09/25/2017

They were cost-competitive. They did a great job. They cleaned up and were very service oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior painting of home

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/05/2016

Excellent work, professional crew, could not have been better. Crew came in each day painted in 8:00 a.m. each day. Took about 1 week from start to finish and paint looks fantastic! Best painters I've ever used! No drips on floor. Looks amazing. Mr. Lauren Hoch and his son and their crew are outstanding! Not the cheapest, but definitely worth the cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged ceiling and paint walls, paint 13 doors, paint 2 rooms, ceilings and hallway and all interior trim (floor boards and molding around pocket doors) in 2 rooms (living and dining room) old home built in 1914. Patched cracks in walls.

05/09/2016

Lauren and his crew are the real deal. You won't find better painters. The pay attention to every fine detail of the prep work and then top it off with doing a perfect job of painting. There is no better painting company than Hoch's Painting. They are the best and we will continue to use them. Price and quality of service couldn't be better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our master bathroom and another bathroom in our house.

08/11/2015

Mr. Hoch came out on time and gave a thorough, professional estimate.  Although we ended up not needing the work done, I will keep Hoch's Painting in mind for any work in the future.  I have complete confidence that this is an honest, reliable company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an estimate for painting and installing new shoe molding around our kitchen, living room, hallways, and dining room in case we needed to replace it while having floor work done.

01/08/2015

Excellent.  Loren is very quick to respond to questions during the process.   He explained everything and we knew what to expect.   I'd recommend Hoch painting to anyone after seeing the quality job they did in my home.   Even the wallpaper removal and patching afterwards, wow!  I'd say they went above and beyond my expectations.   I do plan to have them back out for my exterior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior of entire house, removed wallpaper

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Interior Painting. Dry Wall Repair. Power Washing.

Electric & Plumbing