EXECUTIVE PAINTING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2002

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: STACY-MAHON@HOTMAIL.COM....

Handy House Cleaning

09/26/2009

Great! We needed the work done on very short notice so that we could get our house on the market. Stacy gave us the estimate on Monday, started the work on Wednesday and was done by Friday. I've used Stacy twice in the past and have been very please with his price and the results. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stacy painted our kitchen, back hallway and two bedrooms.

04/13/2009

Stacy was great. I brought him in to repair some damaged drywall and paint 3 rooms. He was significantly below the next closest bid and he had great reviews, so I selected him. Mind you, I live out of state, so everything was done via telephone with him. Stacy kept me in the loop daily regarding the progress of the work - either by telephone or email. One morning I received an email from a tenant ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, family room (including fireplace, stairwell, foyer, and 1 bedroom as well as all the ceilings. Repaired large areas of water damaged drywall. Removed existing shower. Installed new base, surround, and door. Removed and replaced tile in entry way. Repaired wood rot in a bay window. I'm sure I am leaving out some things as well.

11/26/2008

They were really great. They made the appointments very quickly. The work was excellent and it was performed exactly how we wanted it. We haven't had to have them come back for any reason and they did a really nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my home and painted the exterior of the entry door for us.

CATEGORY house painters

10/29/2008

Stacy and his wife did a good job and were very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a bedroom, hallway, stairway and sunroom.

10/17/2008

Stacy came to my home and gave us an estimate. He was very nice and the quote he gave us was reasonable. We wanted to hire him. He told us he would call to schedule the painting. He never called. I left a message and my phone call was not returned. Very surprising and disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was completed.

CATEGORY interior painters

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM. IT WAS NOTHING INTENTIONAL. I AM WORKING WITHOUT A SECRETARY NOW AND I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING MY OFFICE TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION WITH A DIFFERENT PHONE #. SOME OF MY ESTIMATES WERE NOT RECOVERED. I AM TRULY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES. THANK YOU

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL & WOOD REPAIRS, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CLEANING & HANDYMAN REPAIRS, WALLPAPER REMOVAL.

Check, American Express