BLENDON KENNELS

Angie's List since October 1996

B Rated | 18 Reviews

03/24/2015

It has all been good. Its an older facility. It probably needs a little TLC. As far as the people go and everything, they've all been great to us. The staff is excellent. My dog is pretty shaggy when she goes in there. They listen, they make notes on what needs to be done and they take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for grooming.

09/09/2014

Excellent! We have been using Blendon Kennels for years and they are wonderful. Abby and Amanda are great. Our dogs always look as expected whether it is a "winter" or "summer" cut. I never worry about them when they are there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathed and groomed two dogs. (Cost for both dogs)

07/16/2012

Bad Service.  Quote price on phone when arrive give another price.  Don't know how to cut type of dogs.  Kennel very dirty. Boarding; When  picked up pet very dirty and stinky with pooh on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming, Boarding.

01/12/2012

I visited the location first to set up an appointment.  When they learned that my dog, Jake, was in the car, they had me bring him in so they could meet him.  Lyn explained what special steps they would take to make Jake, an older dog with hip problems, more comfortable with the process.  He hadn't been groomed in months, so his first grooming took extra time, but he seemed very happy at the end o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They groomed my older (approximately 9 years old) Brittany who has weak hindquarters.  His first grooming there was November 14, 2011, and his second was January 9, 2012.  I intend to take him every two months in the future.

04/13/2011

They are good at grooming and they charged a very reasonable price. They are very friendly and they are very good with my dog. He came back clean, well groomed, and smelling good. I rate them high overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our dog to Blendon Kennels for grooming. I had been there yesterday.