Anderson, Dr. Dale M.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public ...

Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

11/11/2009

He does the cleaning himself. He does everything like surgery and teeth replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Anderson is my dentist. My last visit was about a month ago. I go there every 6 months.

09/28/2009

I continue seeing him because of the excellent care I received, knowledge and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Anderson is my dentist and I have been seeing him for 33 years. My last visit to him was in May for a semi-annual teeth cleaning, check-up and to replace old fillings.

10/20/2008

Dr. Anderson is very concerned with his patients' comfort during all proceedings, and is very good at giving children "jobs" to do, such as holding the suction hose, to help put them at ease. He also performs dental cleanings himself because he believes this gives him the best opportunity to find any problems. We live in Hilliard, but drive to Westerville several times a year for our dental appoin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Anderson has performed general dentistry; including cleanings, fillings, extractions and occlusal adjustments for my son and me, for several years. Dr. Anderson has also performed some cosmetic dentistry on me, using bonding to reshape a tooth.

CATEGORY dentists

General denstistry & oral surgery.