Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLC

A 63 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2015

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 217

Westchester, OH 45071

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain....

lawn & landscaping (59)lawn care (25)mulch delivering (24)hardscaping (11)tree service (8)stone and gravel (3)

09/24/2020

Showed up early in the day and completed all of the work in one day. Looks fantastic Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair retaining wall, Tree work and general landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

08/25/2020

Project went very well. Mario and his crew worked long hours for 3+ days (rained one day) to get the project completed. Couldn't be happier with the wall they built and the clean-up effort they did when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/18/2020

It went very well. Took 2 full days with 5 to 6 men that worked non-stop. Really impressive. They did an awesome job!!! I would highly recommend Mario's Landscaping of Cincy to family and friends with no reservations. Thanks Mario for a very professional job. Tom Heywood

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
three trees razed and removed, ivy removed from ground and sodded. retaining waal arounr above ground pool with drainage.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/11/2020

Very nice professional work. Will hire again for some work this fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and bushes trimmed

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

07/10/2020

Mario and his crew did excellent work. They arrived on time and worked fast on a hot humid day. Everything was cleaned up as they went and nothing left behind. I can't believe it was all done in 8 hrs. I highly recommend them and will hire again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, shrub removal, trees trimmed, beds weeded and mulched, plants put in, grass planted, stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/18/2020

both front and backyard. I had Mario's Landscaping work on my yard since I had injured both my back and hip. They did everything I asked and with professionalism and all the workers were extremely friendly. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone that asks and I have other projects for my yard that I will be having them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holes in both front and back needed to be filled and seeded. A dead lilac bush removed, Dead trees removed, Garden weeded. Garden wall rebuilt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/06/2020

Mario and his crew did a great job. Mario was very knowledgeable about plants and trees and made good suggestions as to what we should consider planting. We are very pleased and will use Mario's company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one tree removed along with the roots and had another tree planted in its place. We had several evergreen shrubs removed from the front of our house. They planted another tree and some bushes as replacements. When finished they mulched the yard plantings and trimmed the edges of the mulch area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

C

06/05/2020

I didn’t hire because the contractor made me feel like my job was too small for him and it wasn’t worth the drive to do the job. And I felt like he give me a very high estimate for the job I was requesting him to do to make not want to hire him. Well he was right and that’s why I went with another contractor. I was very pleased with the other contractor’s work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup and lay mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/14/2020

Mario and his team did better than I could have ever imagined! We are so happy with their work. Mario had such great ideas on what to do with our yard, and we honestly couldn't be more satisfied. They worked hard and quick. We would hire Mario again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing weeds, planting new plants/trees, mulching, planting grass

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/27/2020

Needed a professional Spring clean up after letting things get out of control last year. Mario came out the next day to walk our property and made some great recommendations (e.g. rock around our ac units, metal edging). Mario promptly followed up with a quote and estimated date for the work - which they delivered on. Mario's crew did an amazing job, surpassing our expectations. It would have take...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Clean Up +

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Landscaping. Mowing. Seeding. Laying Sod. Mulching. Trimming. Weeding. Paver Patios.