Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLC

A44 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 217

Westchester, OH, 45071

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain....

Landscaping (40)Lawn and Yard Work (19)Mulch and Topsoil (17)Pavers and Hardscaping (6)Tree Service (5)Patios (3)

11/23/2019

Mario came in at $700 to $800 under 3 other bids I got and did an amazing job. He and his fast working crew cleared beds surrounding my house plus several yard beds, moved at least 3 cubic feet of topsoil from the drainage jobs to the beds to enrich them given all the dug up clay, tilled it into the beds, trenched the bed perimeters, put down black died mulch, moved 4 bushes, and replanted perenni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The plant beds around my house were destroyed by underground footer drain pipe replacement work plus a year of neglect from my being overwhelmed be the prospect of rehabilitating the beds myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

09/24/2019

Where do I begin? Mario and his crew were punctual and efficient, executed all of the work agreed upon, allowed us to add work while he was here, cleaned up after themselves everyday, virtually took no breaks and our work was over multiple days in the heat later summer and early summer with tons of rain. They even blew off my patio with the leaf blower without me asking. He and his crew smile and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining walls (3), terraced gardens, dry creek, trees removed, trees trimmed, mulching, drainage with extensive rock garden, power washing, landscaping, replaced fence posts and rails

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

06/03/2019

Mario was not punctual nor did he respond to several emails requesting a final quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water issue near the house.

05/15/2019

Mario's crew did a great job mowing our lawn and with the trimming. Very reliable always showed up to service our lawn. Never any problems with billing. Excellent service was provided and would recommend them for landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

04/09/2019

Very well. Price was reasonable, and quality of work was very good. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Edging, clean-up, mulching

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

08/03/2018

Wonderful. Great work and quick. The yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and trimming and mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

06/29/2018

It went perfectly and looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front flower beds weedign and mulching plus installing guard around playground

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

05/30/2018

Met Mario over a month ago and he provided a quote and promised to work our job in, around the 30th of the month. He and his crew came out on the exact date, as promised and did all of the spring cleaning, mulching, etc. Everything looks great! I am very happy. Mario and his team are efficient and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning: trimming bushes, edging, weeds, applying weed preventative, adding a flower, mulching front and side of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/23/2018

Mario and his crew did a fantastic job! Mario is extremely professional and polite. He got here the day he had predicted and scheduled. They did an excellent job with cleaning, edging and mulching our front and back yards. I would definitely recommend this company and would definitely hire them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning and mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

03/28/2018

It was great! I am moving and needed to have more curb appeal. Mario knew exactly what to plant and designed it for me. I'm sure we will get more for our house now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and putting in new shrubs/bushes/mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018