West Chester Collision Center

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

8895 Cincinnati Columbus Rd

West Chester, OH 45069

West Chester Collision Center has won the Angie's list Super Service Award 18 years in row because we take great pride in offering our customers the best price for collision repair, paint work, and mechanical repair in West Chester, Ohio and the surrounding cities of the Cincinnati Metro area. We work hard to ensure that our repairs are trustworthy and seamless by the most up-to-date training in collision and mechanical repair. We guarantee our work to your complete satisfaction and offer many discounts, including insurance deductible discounts. We pride ourselves on honesty, ethical, and quality repairs and excellent personalized customer service. We go above and beyond to make every customer satisfied with the repair process and the end result....

Auto Body Work (67)Auto Painting (21)Bodywork (7)Paint - Auto (4)Auto Service (3)Auto Glass and Mirrors (3)Auto Welding (1)Air Conditioning - Auto (1)

11/23/2019

Very prompt, timely, helpful and suggested options before finishing the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

01/04/2019

The work done at Westchester Collision on my vehicle was perfect. I had body work done from an accident and the car looked like new. They were honest and did excellent work! Destery is great to work with, explains everything in advance, and kept me informed as the work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work on 3 side panels including door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/19/2018

Excellent Job - perfect paint match. Job was completed on time. Easy to work with. Unanticipated bonus - car was washed and looked like new when I picked it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Rocker Panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

07/11/2018

went very well. they were ready for work as agreed, completed work ahead of my expectation, and were right on estimate. Finished product looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear bumper repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/12/2018

Great service and great price. What could be better ? Will definitely go back again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for an estimate for what appeared to be minor damage. The man who looked at it said he thought he could fix it then. He went and got a tool, and he fixed it. No charge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

05/11/2018

West Chester Collision worked on 2 cars for me, a Ford Explorer that had a water leak in the back of the SUV and a Ford Focus that needed a new bumper and Headlights. They were extremely professional, helpful, competitively priced and the work was completed on time, as quoted. I will be bringing them all of my future body work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed water leak in Explorer and fixed the bumper/headlights for Focus

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

04/30/2018

In Mar 2018 met with Destery LaForge to discuss the repair to the car body. He is a pleasant, young man with customer-friendly manners. His quote was competitive. The car body was repaired to our satisfaction. Definitely would recommend to others who need body repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

04/23/2018

They worked on 2 cars for me. A Toyota Highlander that needed a new bumper and a Toyota RAV4 that had a dent/scrape on the door. They were able to schedule fast, make the repairs quickly and the cars look great! I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bumper and fix door dent

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

11/08/2017

Overall, I was very satisfied with the work the shop did. They answered all of my upfront questions, and delivered results as described. I received my car back in better condition than before the accident! The paint matches perfectly and there is no evidence of any damage at all. I felt that Destery and his team valued my business and my time, and were extremely professional from the beginning to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/Replacement of the passenger side of my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Front and Rear Passenger Doors, Rear Quarter Panel)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

10/20/2017

Everything was completed on time and completed satisfactorialy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision Damage Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Collision repair, body work, paint Our staff is industry trained, and we offer the PPG Automotive Finishes for all paint jobs.

Mechanical Work