TIRE DISCOUNTERS

Angie's List since October 2002

C Rated | 15 Reviews

Kentucky Auto Service

Here at Kentucky Auto Service in Elsmere, we are fortunate to specialize in Auto Repair. As the premier auto repair shop in Elsmere, our highly-trained automotive mechanics take pride in their Transmission Repair efforts. Each and every one of our reliable specialists undergoes extensive automotive repair training, including advanced Brake Repair certification. The owners and maintenance experts at Kentucky Auto Service have been honored to serve Elsmere for the past 28 years. While focusing on Engine Repair may be our concentration, our time-honored reputation was not built on mastery of Auto Electrical Service in Elsmere alone. The automotive experts at Kentucky Auto Service have built our renown in Elsmere and beyond. So whether your specific vehicle maintenance needs require Auto Electrical Service attention or not, the guys at Kentucky Auto Service will be glad to provide trustworthy and reputable service. From Transmission Repair to Brake Repair, we at Kentucky Auto Service are proud to provide reliable vehicle care to those living in Elsmere, or just driving through!

C

09/20/2017

Always kinda feels like an up-sell, but the work is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new tires

08/05/2016

waited 4 hours just to have oil changed ..they messed up by not telling me that they stripped bolt for the oil plug ..instead of fixing the bolt they put another plug to hold the plug they messed up..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change light , oil change

CATEGORY auto repair

12/31/2014

Things went well.  Shopped by phone.  They always try to sell "off Brand tires, made by a brand name company".  Got name brand after asking.  Service was good.  Pressure to by road hazard warranty.

09/30/2014

I have used the company twice. The staff did a good job. They had the kind of tires I wanted at the best pricing. They were able to get me in fairly quickly. The tires came with a rebate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought 8 new tires from them and they also installed the tires for my car and my son's Jeep.

09/12/2013

They recommended what was best for my car and not trying to just take advantage of selling me more than I need.  This is the second time I have been here for tires and I will continue to go back as long as the price and service are still what I have come to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tires for my car.